Big Community Thread

Chris

I'm officially on a trip starting from today. I'm already away from home but I'm using my mom's laptop atm (UMTS ftw). Well she's gone by tomorrow afternoon so I'll be away from the internet for a week >_<. I know a few guys over here, traceurs too, so it's gonna be eating, sleeping (although not enough) and parkour. Yeah it's gonna be pretty boring, but lots of people are know are away too so I doubt I'm missing much. I still have to look for a digital camera with HDD. I was supposed to get that for xmas but I'm too lazy to look for some models so it'll be whenever I cba.

woOp a aussie kool.....the hoildays suck here in Australia.....better then school though......but im loving my Christmas break at the moment.......im going into grade 9 now (ew shitty classrooms) and a sohpmore cant wait......my girlfriend dosent go to my school which sucks but oh well you get that eh?

I have ICT key skills first wooooo means they try and teach us how to restart a computer. Difficult stuff right there :P I hate to think what level one is like (Im in level two). They probably started the course by saying:

"This is a mouse, DONT TOUCH IT!!! JUST LOOK AT IT!!!" *while holding a mouse infront of the class*

They do talk to us as if we are stupid its quite funny sometimes. They seem shocked that I can turn on a computer.

While I learn about families in Home Ec, my friends download Halo during Innovations and Inventions II. I hate my luck.

BTW, how do you guys feel about barkuretsu or whatever his name was? Is he worth a flame topic?

You mean the GTA 4 Kinds guy?

BTW,exams are over today.So i can officially sit on the computer.

means from 2nd jan till today whatever i posted was on my ilegal time :lolbounce:

Well today was interessting. For performance I need handcuffs, now as I could get them easily because someone in my family is a cop. Now my group thinks I must be into bondage. Now our college had a stabbing on tuesday afternoon, so we have cops searching peoples bags and they are every where. Now my mate had already had his bag searched. I wanted to leave college to get some gum, I just thought oh f*** what if my bag gets searched. I have some bloody hand cuffs in there how embarrssing would that be. I didnt get searched that good.