Big Community Thread

Chris

Just to butt in and put in my 2 cents worth, they've been doing that with a lot of Television shows here in Australia too, due to people downloading them from overseas because they don't wanna wait a year or several months until the show continues, it's a good idea I guess. Really, it's something that should be done all the time anyway, countries shouldn't be revoked from showing a television show because the US is seeing it at the current time and told to wait several months or something. Equality is the key. Ahh, damn Economics, it's eating my brain, my apologizes :P.

• 3 weeks later...

Well about me, Ugh...... I live in the middle of nowhere in the midwest of the US, And i'm probably the most unpopular kid in highschool, people at school call me a emo because they say i have no life and that i'm a loser. and in 10 years who knows, I only hope for the best for me. Wish me luck.

I am now SUPER GIRL!

the reasons are:

I bought an amazing jumper with the Superman Symbol on it. It is truly spectacular.

Went to the Wong Kei in Soho where the waiters are famously rude but they loved me and kept calling me Super Girl! I felt accpeted.

So now I am offically Super Girl. Go Me! :D

I am now SUPER GIRL!

the reasons are:

I bought an amazing jumper with the Superman Symbol on it. It is truly spectacular.

Went to the Wong Kei in Soho where the waiters are famously rude but they loved me and kept calling me Super Girl! I felt accpeted.

aaaaaaaannnd I'm Sky's friend.

So now I am offically Super Girl. Go Me! :D

Haha, SOOPER GIRL! Didn't do anything today really.. went out for a bit to Wal-mart and such. Some chicks in Kohl's (Department store) were checkin' me out... hehe, ofcourse... I did the same. All I have to hope is that they wern't under 13 and I'm good.

Hey guys, long time no see. Writin on the PSP. Ya, its takin a while... Well, I should get my comp. fixed by next week. It blew up; we made a new one. I'll tell you the parts later. Well, cya guys when I finish the comp.

Wooo!

You are still there!

Well umm

welcome

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed you don't like theatre much do you Bear? I like my drama class that I had last semester which is why I'm taking it next year. Good luck on your performance though! Anyway, today I had to wake up super early because I had volley ball practise at 7 in the morning. My dad leaves for work at 6:30 and I was giving my friend a ride too so I had to wake up around 6 to eat and do all the other morning stuff. However, for some reason my cellphone alarm clock didn't work and I got woken up by my friend at 6:15 lol. By the end of school, I didn't eat anything but ate a lot when I got home. Pretty boring I guess.

Yeah I didn't like it that much either before but last year it kinda interested me. Now that I know the sport better it's pretty fun when you have a good group to play with. We're learning about our positions and stuff now. Pratice on Thursday and our first game is next Monday. :) If you ever get a chance to try it, go ahead it's a fun sport. You might like it, you might not, who knows. It's just something new to play (even though we can only do it inside) aside from football, basketball and soccer because I've been playing those too much. Starting to play hockey more now too.

Edited by Artur