Big Community Thread

Chris

I've noticed you don't like theatre much do you Bear? I like my drama class that I had last semester which is why I'm taking it next year. Good luck on your performance though! Anyway, today I had to wake up super early because I had volley ball practise at 7 in the morning. My dad leaves for work at 6:30 and I was giving my friend a ride too so I had to wake up around 6 to eat and do all the other morning stuff. However, for some reason my cellphone alarm clock didn't work and I got woken up by my friend at 6:15 lol. By the end of school, I didn't eat anything but ate a lot when I got home. Pretty boring I guess.

Na I love theatre its just very stressful, but oh well its fun and I like the people.

Yeah I didn't like it that much either before but last year it kinda interested me. Now that I know the sport better it's pretty fun when you have a good group to play with. We're learning about our positions and stuff now. Pratice on Thursday and our first game is next Monday. :) If you ever get a chance to try it, go ahead it's a fun sport. You might like it, you might not, who knows. It's just something new to play (even though we can only do it inside) aside from football, basketball and soccer because I've been playing those too much. Starting to play hockey more now too.

Used to do hockey, pretty fun. Just wish there was a school team instead of rec-teams. But ya, I've played football and soccer alot and I just got into the track team and cross country; that's pretty fun. I'm to small for basketball :P

Haha same too short for basketball too. :P I love track and cross country, join it every year. Already went to cross country, was pretty fun but hard because it was all grades in high school from grade 8-12. Still fun though. :)

Ya, I have grade 7-12, kinda weird but I like it.

Ya JD, revived again... How did it slow down though!

Yeah emos kinda creep me out sometimes... Well 2 days ago I went down to Seattle with my family for a bit of fun. We walked around the city, went to Jimi Hendrix's Burial Memorial and Bruce Lee's grave. It was pretty cool. The day after we went to a couple of outlets and I got myself some Quiksilver stuff so it was a pretty good trip. :)

Yeah emos kinda creep me out sometimes... Well 2 days ago I went down to Seattle with my family for a bit of fun. We walked around the city, went to Jimi Hendrix's Burial Memorial and Bruce Lee's grave. It was pretty cool. The day after we went to a couple of outlets and I got myself some Quiksilver stuff so it was a pretty good trip. :)

You saw graves, sounds like loads of fun. :huh: But i love quicksliver stuff, i have like this really cool wallet from Quicksliver that i got on hoildays. I love it.

I really hate racism

But Where i got to school there is a lot of racism over black people and Europeans Asians etc i get really made i almost got suspended for bashing a kid for beening racist to me because Im Albanian i adim i dont like Serbs, Some Turks because we had war with them

Got my first cellphone, the Verison LG Chocolate!! It's fun, I got like 40 songs and two games. Bought the games but bootlegged the songs lol... That's why I havn't been as active as I used to be now. Just got to do well better stuff I guess... Went to the jumps today with Riley ( a friend) this morning, he got a face full of dirt lol today hittin this tripple... I barely cleared it. We've been playing SA MP right now but on the PS2...

Just played Cricket today at school. It was really hot and I couldn't even do a simple hit.

Tomorrow I might play Cricket again since I'm getting really good at it.

I love playing Cricket!

Me and my friends usually play in the evenings!

Now that the exams are over.We might start playing again!

• 2 weeks later...

Last week was a very busy for me. It's coming towards the end of my school life, only a month or two left and I've left everything until the end.

So throughout the whole of last week, I was set some IT coursework to do for the next day, then the next day I was set some more for the day after that and so on. I've still got a whole unit to finish off for Wednesday so it's going to be a bit tight.

Uh...i went to the church today, i was damn sleepy' kinda, anyways, it wasnt like "read the bible, and pray" stuff, this is more like...eh...whatever, it was fun.

i drinked some milk, ate a cookie, i think i'll get another, listened to Kalinka....errm...posted a lil' bit, and i think i gonna play Counter Strike now...yeah...

Even tough I joined December 31st 2006 I never revealed my story :)

Birth place & age: 12th December 2007, age 15

First year of high school for me , doing pretty well here...

I dunno how I ended up to speak English so well...probably watched lots of movies...

I like video games and football

I have two sisters ( OMG! )

I aint a rich man, so I don`t own a console but the PC is enough for me

I hate racism and I would like to meet an afro-american, never met one before...

Gycu Brun is my alter-ego :)

Edited by Gycu Brun