Big Community Thread

Chris

I am listening to Las Casitas Del Barrio Alto, its a chilean classi', by Victor Jara, he got killed during the military coup, he's music is great.

Brings back memories, my father used to sing, and play those songs on guitar, when i was a kid, my mother has told me, its sad to raise up without father

Edited by -Silberio Da Great-

I went to the church, got Horney, got horney again, thougt on what i would do if i got horney again, got horney, didnt do anything, ate some bread, with milk, lighted a incense, played with my dog, watched the some TV, i watched "Tom & Jerry kids", hehehe, very nice.

and posted in some silly topic, posted in another silly topic, and posted here, now im horney again

I'm... sad. And I don't know why.

And I'm silently stressing about school. See, I was this "star" pupil in middle school. Above 90% for everything. But grade 6 it slowly started to decline. By grade 7 I was mid 70's. And now, in grade 8, I'm maintaining 70's, but I'd better pull myself up. Otherwise I'll just stay... average.

And that scares me.

@Silberio - I don't think anyone here wants to know when you frequent to yourself...........

I've never really noticed a lot of our members here are younger.... I mean, I'm only 15 myself... but I've got 1.5 - 2 years of school left...

i have about 9 months of school left.

If i pass ^_^

Well...I`m really stressed these weeks, lots of semestrial test papaers ( Geography, Romanian Language, English & Latin ) and other things on my mind, lots of activities... I never participated at activities, never played in a theatre play, never participated at quizzes and contests...I just want to learn at school, only school, I hate activities... Still only 4 weeks `till the Grand Vacation :)

Well, yesterday i have a big "emotional-wound", as i call it, it started when i heard a song, in the radio, i dont know the name, either the singer, wich i didnt hear in years, but i didnt pay atention, untill like 22:45 O' clock, i was playing Counter Strike 2D, and something came to me, like i started to think on my dad, my brothers, my mom, pets, and many stuff, and i started to think on this song, and then i went to bed, suddenly, i was crying, it may sound gay, but i gave a big hug to my stuffed pet, i got there, a lil' dog, i cryed for like a half hour...and thats all about that.