Big Community Thread

Chris

LOl.

My ONE class is of Two and a Half Hour.

So, totally three.Physics,Maths and Chemistry.

I just come from Maths Class.

LOl.

LOl.

1st Article:Dude thats a spoof, its not true!! Do you really beleive that article that shes gonna go around paying guys on the street 1million bucks to play town people??

2nd Article:That book is not related to countinuing the story line of harry potter,its just an encyclopedia book kinda thing

Something like the quiditch book and the magical creature book released some time back!!!

Anyways both the articles are very different from each other, plz read them before posting!!

There is 3, the Qudditch one, Magical Beasts and where to find them and Hogwarts: A history. All great reads...

Oh I love Harry Potter BTW! :P

And yeah, it was on the news that she might be writing a 8th one to end it all. So it's not false.

Yeah, well I don't like the fact that Chelsea won over Man Uni. Anyways I have had a great year too, I'm now going to the best school, soon to get a girlfriend, Harry Potter Movie/Book/Game, Simpson's Movie/Game, GTA IV.

Great year to come.

Whats goin down in my life? Well first off Harry Potter sucks in my opinion. :lol: Other than that nuthin much...school's comming to a close, I should of been getting my high school diploma like right f***in now...i'm f***ing pissed, only cause I'm a dumbass... gotta go to another year of school, f***.

f***in gotta find a job and shit...damn, you know how you WANT to work, but sometimes it's just a bitch finding said job or maybe transportation is an issue. Then I gotta hear my dad bitch, people get f***in nuts...loose ALL their common sense at the age of 50.

and other shit...I dont expect much of you to understand cause your all talkin about f***in harry f***in pothead...

ehh

edit: forgot one thing, I defenitly didnt type in all those little *'s!. :P

Edited by Urban Legend

Whats goin down in my life? Well first off Harry Potter sucks in my opinion. :lol: Other than that nuthin much...school's comming to a close, I should of been getting my high school diploma like right f***in now...i'm f***ing pissed, only cause I'm a dumbass... gotta go to another year of school, f***.

f***in gotta find a job and shit...damn, you know how you WANT to work, but sometimes it's just a bitch finding said job or maybe transportation is an issue. Then I gotta hear my dad bitch, people get f***in nuts...loose ALL their common sense at the age of 50.

and other shit...I dont expect much of you to understand cause your all talkin about f***in harry f***in pothead...

ehh

edit: forgot one thing, I defenitly didnt type in all those little *'s!. :P

7 F words, yes, I counted. Boring I know.

Anyway, my life, hmm, were to start. Busy defines it in one word. Between school, sociality (I can't believe thats a word), friends, family and normal life I am just tired as hell. Seems I never stop. Maths assignment on the go currently, so I better get back to it.

There is 3, the Qudditch one, Magical Beasts and where to find them and Hogwarts: A history. All great reads...

Oh I love Harry Potter BTW! :P

And yeah, it was on the news that she might be writing a 8th one to end it all. So it's not false.

You sure? I'm searching for it everywhere and can't find it. I'd love to buy it.

I ordered the other 2 yesterday.

I'm a big Harry Potter fan too!

CooL an eight book, This is great!! Chelsea won the FA,GTA 4 is gonna realese in few months,Harry potter movie and the 7th book is gonna come out soon,and etc etc

This year is great!!!

LOL, Yeah, FA CUP IS IN CHELSEA'S HAAAANDSS!! I mean, it's better than being in MU's hands lol, they're too good! Drogba's goal was impressive. Four minutes prior to closing time? LOL, the defenders were already exhausted.