Big Community Thread

Chris

Yeah, I'm busy too. Gotta get back those .9 credits so I can pass the 7th grade. I've been doin good though these past weeks so I am officially not grounded as of yesterday ^_^ Well, summer coming up, got a cellphone; sounds like i'll be roamin Humboldt with friends.....be on the comp. alot though I'm sure lol. Might try to see one of my SL(second life) friends as well. He's lives in Santa Cruz so yeah...we probably won't see eachother lol in San Fran.

Whats goin down in my life? Well first off Harry Potter sucks in my opinion. :lol: Other than that nuthin much...school's comming to a close, I should of been getting my high school diploma like right f***in now...i'm f***ing pissed, only cause I'm a dumbass... gotta go to another year of school, f***.

f***in gotta find a job and shit...damn, you know how you WANT to work, but sometimes it's just a bitch finding said job or maybe transportation is an issue. Then I gotta hear my dad bitch, people get f***in nuts...loose ALL their common sense at the age of 50.

and other shit...I dont expect much of you to understand cause your all talkin about f***in harry f***in pothead...

ehh

edit: forgot one thing, I defenitly didnt type in all those little *'s!. :P

I f***ing loved reading that f***ing post :ph34r:

My harry potter fan'ness can be seen through mt Username. :P

Well... I finnally met my internet friend, I know him since January but today I`ve met him 4 the 1st time ...We had long conversations about GTA ( he is a GTA fan ) and other things...He is a cool guy ... Uh, oh and also today I went out 4 the 1st time with my collegues to drink a beer... why today ? because no more semestrial test-papers ...

Edited by Gycu

Outdoor, both of them out here are. It has decent flow from what I saw, wouldn't know firsthand, ofcourse. I saw one concrete chip, but it wasn't in the way of anything. I still have a lot to learn, but it was fun, even if I was pretty much trying to ollie by myself for like 2 hours, while little kids schooled me. haha

White little kids? You mean like gangsta posers? LOl cause aren't you white :P Mines outdoor as well. Everything is easy, even the bowl. The skatepark. .

The new skatepark kicked ass. I went on my 10th birthday and they just closed a wekk and a half before my B-Day! Personally I like outdoor but this is a nice skatepark for Humboldt. Sucks that it's closed. Supposedly environmental problems. Really the landowner was just anal and didn't like skaeboarding :/The closed skatepark

Haha, no dude. I swear, they wern't too good, but they were a lot better than me. They were white, but I said while :P no spelling mistake there. I mean like, even this ~7 year old was ripping up the ramps, made me feel bad, haha. But eh, I mean I'm basically learning over again. For 3 days of actually skating (out of 4).... riding normal is decent, and I can pop the board up.

That indoor one looks really nice, too bad it's down. I don't have pics of mine, doubt I'll ever get pics unless I go do a photoshoot with someone. Which is pretty doubtful, I want to experiment with that >.>

Oh btw, congrats on 2K when you get it!

My chips are sucking now kinda, i dont know what's going on :ph34r:.

I changed my display name, to...well ya guys can see...

I ate Sopaipillas, ïmage for those who dont know what they are:

sopaipillas.jpg

watched some moovies, posted in some topics, im actually in a friends Laptop right now.

err....thats all

There is 3, the Qudditch one, Magical Beasts and where to find them and Hogwarts: A history. All great reads...

Oh I love Harry Potter BTW! :P

And yeah, it was on the news that she might be writing a 8th one to end it all. So it's not false.

You sure? I'm searching for it everywhere and can't find it. I'd love to buy it.

I ordered the other 2 yesterday.

I'm a big Harry Potter fan too!

Yeah, you can't get it anymore, special edition thingo. I got one though...love it.

There is 3, the Qudditch one, Magical Beasts and where to find them and Hogwarts: A history. All great reads...

Oh I love Harry Potter BTW! :P

And yeah, it was on the news that she might be writing a 8th one to end it all. So it's not false.

You sure? I'm searching for it everywhere and can't find it. I'd love to buy it.

I ordered the other 2 yesterday.

I'm a big Harry Potter fan too!

Yeah, you can't get it anymore, special edition thingo. I got one though...love it.

Oh, I am green with envy!

Why did you change your name silberio? It's basically the same, just longer.

girlfrend broke up with me.. SHE was hot. nicest ass ive seen almost ever.

Pics or shens..

yeah i loved her. alot.

Mistake. Girls freak when you say you love them. How long did you wait before you said this? I've done it before, and uhm. Yeah, big mistake. I either no longer talk with them or our relationship as friends is trashed.

I gotta decide whether I want to go out at 2 or not.... cuz I'm sure I could get my mom to let me go skating for a bit. Sure... 1.5 - 2 hours seems crazy to try and learn the ollie each day, but it's something I used to know... and I think I can learn it back if I keep going at it like mad. I even know what I'm doing wrong >.> it's the commitment. Yesterday I landed something, could've been an ollie... or just a half-ass something.. and the board shot out and i was on my ass, haha.