Big Community Thread

Chris

girlfrend broke up with me.. SHE was hot. nicest ass ive seen almost ever.

Pics or shens..

yeah i loved her. alot.

Mistake. Girls freak when you say you love them. How long did you wait before you said this? I've done it before, and uhm. Yeah, big mistake. I either no longer talk with them or our relationship as friends is trashed.

I gotta decide whether I want to go out at 2 or not.... cuz I'm sure I could get my mom to let me go skating for a bit. Sure... 1.5 - 2 hours seems crazy to try and learn the ollie each day, but it's something I used to know... and I think I can learn it back if I keep going at it like mad. I even know what I'm doing wrong >.> it's the commitment. Yesterday I landed something, could've been an ollie... or just a half-ass something.. and the board shot out and i was on my ass, haha.

Yeah, took me a month to learn an ollie at first. I got so mad and irritated considering I knew what I wasn't doing. Commitment & keeping the board under my feet.

QQ: When is it officially a bump? Because I've seen people call it a bump after a few days, and some after a few years.

I don't think it will. Why:

1.) Look at what it's for, people will(if the site stays forever) post here forever.

2.) It's pinned.(If you don't know why then whatever.)

it took me a LONG time to ollie. like 2 months. then like a week to learn how to do it moving once i mastered it stationary. and that was like less than a year ago and now i can do a bunch more tricks.

girlfrend broke up with me.. SHE was hot. nicest ass ive seen almost ever.

Pics or shens..

yeah i loved her. alot.

Mistake. Girls freak when you say you love them. How long did you wait before you said this? I've done it before, and uhm. Yeah, big mistake. I either no longer talk with them or our relationship as friends is trashed.

I gotta decide whether I want to go out at 2 or not.... cuz I'm sure I could get my mom to let me go skating for a bit. Sure... 1.5 - 2 hours seems crazy to try and learn the ollie each day, but it's something I used to know... and I think I can learn it back if I keep going at it like mad. I even know what I'm doing wrong >.> it's the commitment. Yesterday I landed something, could've been an ollie... or just a half-ass something.. and the board shot out and i was on my ass, haha.

wait pictures or what?

and i was goin out with her for like 3 months. even 1 month is enough to say to a girl who has liked you for more than a year. And i know shes not the person who would be like that. she said it to me too in like a week and we had been fwb since about a month before. we went to things quick.

and dude keep skating. and remember. everything is about your front foot sliding up when your back has the board popped to almost a 90 degree angle.

Edited by tilly

Yeah, took me a month to learn an ollie at first. I got so mad and irritated considering I knew what I wasn't doing. Commitment & keeping the board under my feet.

Yep. Like the guys on skaterscafe say, "It hurts more to bail than commit" haha.

Haha, yeah. Whatever works....took me like 3 months to mmaster the kickflip and heelflip. Now stuff is coming idk, I could say quickly actually.

Heh, tilly, I was jokin' man :P But yeah, I'm never saying the "L" word.

I've learned it takes one solid motion, and it can't be a half-arse attempt. You try hard to get it right, then it comes as second nature I've heard. True? I've got riding down decently, I skate goofy (I think.... right foot forward, left foot push).. but switch is extremly awkward. Feels like you're stiff and can't move much

Yeah i can ollie whenever and however now. I can jump up and over stuff and over and down stuff. its great. and the kickflip took me a while to get while moving. its probably just as hard as a varial. i can do a 360 flip whenever i want when im warmed up. I still cant do heelflips. i dont ever try them. i just think there annoying and stupid looking.

Basically when the deck goes up your ass, or I guess it could mean crotch, too..

I don't see why people hate on mongo, it's just different. Just like people ask me if I'm right handed.... and when I say yeah, they ask why isn't my left foot forward, haha. Did you find a board dude?

Ouch! Yeah, both sides to be honest. My yout2be page.

Go to the view videos and go to the skateboard bail ones, I got 2 videos of them, I think on first page. Couple credit cards on em' I think and just really hard hits man, make ya cringe lol. Went out to skate after watchin em', was pretty damn hesitant lol.

No board yet :/

There is 3, the Qudditch one, Magical Beasts and where to find them and Hogwarts: A history. All great reads...

Oh I love Harry Potter BTW! :P

And yeah, it was on the news that she might be writing a 8th one to end it all. So it's not false.

You sure? I'm searching for it everywhere and can't find it. I'd love to buy it.

I ordered the other 2 yesterday.

I'm a big Harry Potter fan too!

Yeah, you can't get it anymore, special edition thingo. I got one though...love it.

Oh, I am green with envy!

The book is blue actully :P

Oh and I sorta have a new girlfriend, not offical though.