Big Community Thread

Chris

It wasn't that bad Silberio. He wouldn't hold a grudge against you.

My 'dad' threatened to put me in an orphanage next year if I didn't do better in shool. (70-80% every year)

Now, I know he's trying intimidate me into doing as good as my brother, but the fact that would say such a thing... made me dispise him even more.

But i ussualy that stuff pretty serious, thats why...

I wanna tell ya guys this, that happend me for some months ago, also, it happend again for like 3-4 days ago:

My mom hired a store kinda, where we had Cyber cafe, a place where people pay to use internet, and behind it, there was a storage room, we sleeped there, it was 2 matrasses (is that the correct word?) in the floor, as we didnt have money to buy a bed, so i sleeped to the right, against the wall, and i opened my eyes (i was looking upside), and i saw some red light, behind my mom's "bed", i was too scared, so i didnt look where it came from, some 15 seconds after, it just like turned off, i thought first it could be the cell phone, but it wasnt there, beside's, the cell phones light is green, not red.

Thats all

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

It wasn't that bad Silberio. He wouldn't hold a grudge against you.

My 'dad' threatened to put me in an orphanage next year if I didn't do better in shool. (70-80% every year)

Now, I know he's trying intimidate me into doing as good as my brother, but the fact that would say such a thing... made me dispise him even more.

Woaah, wtf. Man not to be mean or anything but your dad sounds like an asshole. Well considering my parents would never say such a thing I would say your dad is all bark, no bite.(Referring to a dog..............lol.)

Yes, he is my real father. But I do not love him. I don't hate him, but, I wouldn't cry if he died. Please, understand my situation, he prefers my brother, because he's smarter than me. And it's been that way my whole life.

Yes, he is my real father. But I do not love him. I don't hate him, but, I wouldn't cry if he died. Please, understand my situation, he prefers my brother, because he's smarter than me. And it's been that way my whole life.

Aaw meng, im sorry for that, i understand you.

Here in chile, a girl was hijacked (or stolen), they found her yesterday, allmost dead of coldness.

LOL, I was just looking at the calender and I saw that someone had the same birthday as me so I clicked on the name to send a HEY WE HAVE THE SAME B-DAY message and realized that it was my old account here that I totally forgot I even had <_< Chris, you got my PM about killing that account...it only had 6 posts but I really didn't even remember I was a member here.

Other than that, leaving for the zoo in about 10 minutes. Yay!