Big Community Thread

Chris

I decided to a bit of photography this weekend. Thought I would do some macros (close ups) of some of my stuff, well mainly my games consoles and my phone. I did do some macros of some other random things but I haven't uploaded any yet.

You can see all my photos on flickr, on the right if you click on My Consoles they're probably the best pics.

Let me know what you think of the pictures.

Ooooh, i mean, hold your breath, underwater, i gotta learn, so i can survive if i crash in a car, or a plane, OR EVEN A HORSE!

If you crash into a car, holding your breath is the least of your worries. ^_^

wooo! On the road at last. Cut someone up already...needless to say they weren't happy. :rolleyes:

Why can i smell toast? oh well.

Anywhoo, maths exam tomorrom, woo. Not looking forward to that, been taught buy a complete idiot all year, so failure is imminent.

And my GF's real pissed off, i completely ignored her to go out motorbiking with my 'guy - buddies' as she calls them, i think i'll phone her, hopefully she won't be mad :mellow:

But apart from that, my imminent failure and death, then... life is good.

And silberio, you need some lung capacity, i used to be able to hold my breath for ages, now i'm real unfit, don't do any excersize, and eat like a bitch... So we're probably in the same boat...

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Hey guys, havn't been on in a past few days, probably won't be on at all til' the 14th.....a.k.a. end of school because I got a refurral in art class. So yeah.....I'll try to get on when I'm at school though :P . Haha, I see FakeG's warzone topic is at 16 fu**ing pages!! I'll read up when I get back on in the future. This is also to tell the LCF I won't be active, ofcourse for a while.....Bye.(For a while.)

I thought about it last night and, even though I just got here (well, technically been a member since 2006 but only had 6 posts...) I think I'm gonna lay low for a while. I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing my posts pop up everywhere and I hate to be the member that is so much of a post whore the entire forum starts to hate and get sick of.

See ya soon guys :)

My exams start Thursday and my mom doesn't want me here. She doesn't want me to get distracted, and me neither actually. So I'm not going to be active for some time.

So, wish me luck. See you guys in 2 weeks.

Bye. :hi:

Please don't make a topic about me.

The thing is, we're great friends, since 3rd grade. Now she wants me to be her boyfriend. But I don't, I'm not interested in her like that. I haven't replied yet, but what do I say to her? Shit, this is going to make things totally awkward between us.

It's not about you >.> A looooooot of people talk about girls all over the place so I made a place where everyone could clash together and give and take advice?

But.. yeah, it'll be a little awkward. How old are you? I forgot. That'll probably make a big difference on what you should do....