Big Community Thread

Chris

Valentines Day is so overrated. All we do is stuff we normally do with our girlfriends anyway. Why bother lavishing your girlfriend with lots of care and attention on one friggin' day when you have 364 other days to do the same thing? Anyway, today is one of my days off - I have 3 days at Uni each week, and 2 week days off, and then there's the weekend, so I'm off more days than I'm in. :D Doesn't mean I have more free time though, I'm always busy with work.

EDIT: 2000th reply. :)

Edited by The Bossman

I just had a school Non-Uniform day (We wear school Uniform at my school) for a 15 year old boy at my school who died at the start of January, I didn't know him but we all paid our respects to him. We had to wear something Blue because his favourite Scottish Football Team was Rangers FC, alot of CFC fans paid there respects by wearing RFC football tops. Our school had a Raffle, Tombola, Cake and Sweets stall etc I was told to help set it up by my French teacher what I didn't really mind to be honest.

I just had a moderate difficulty maths which contained Trigonometry, Formula. Integers, Probability & Time, Distance & Speed (The Physics Triangle). It was out of 35 Marks and I am hoping to get more than 70% this time. I have never failed a Maths test and I don't want to start.

I have a geography test tomorrow. Can't be assed to study. I'll get my way cheating.

I ran out of principles, yep....

On other news, m girlfriend came out bisexual yesterday, we are still together(we have been together for 6 months :D), but instead of only being attracted by boys, she's also attracted by girls which means she won't slap me when I say some chick is freakin hot...

I have a geography test tomorrow. Can't be assed to study. I'll get my way cheating.

On other news, m girlfriend came out bisexual yesterday, we are still together(we have been together for 6 months :D), but instead of only being attracted by boys, she's also attracted by girls which means she won't slap me when I say some chick is freakin hot...

Wow, should I say congrats? :P

Anyway I got a positive grade at French so I'm fucking happy.

Ahhhhh... you made me laugh im going to cry now..

I have to start my Exam preparation for April after the Easter Holidays. The exam preparation is very hard and I am struggling with it, mainly because it's my first real exam. I have just had 3 History tests I had to write 2 5 Paragraph essays in 53 Minutes, 5 difficult questions in 53 minutes and Enquiry Skills what I had 50 minutes, I wrote just about 300 words it was meant to be 2 sheets of A4 paper but my essay was 3 sides just to make sure that I had the Essay correct because I can get better marks for longer essays or more likely to get better marks for a longer essay.

In French at my school I just found my favourite word, it is "gratuit" because it means free and because it sounds awesome when you say it. Anyway, I had to write 200 words from memory in a french essay. It was so difficult.

Exams are coming for me as well. I have up to 2 months left till my full examination starts, then it will be all up to me whether I do my best. Seeing my Exam timetable it shows that the first exams are starting on March 12th onwards, meaning I got my French Orals first before anything else. Then my last exam is French Reading, meaning I'm gonna be working my ass off all week to get prepared for it, but it's good to be prepared.

After that, I'll be a former school student... I'll be a college student!

It seems to be exams all round at the moment. Well im re-sitting my maths GCSE (because i done so crap in school) and i have got the final exams coming up in about two months, but i dont think i am gonna well at all. I have been trying to study but im not taking any of it in, and i just loose all concentration after about 5 minutes. Its not looking good...

Edited by Sean.

I failed my Maths test last week by 1% or by 1 Mark. The pass mark for the test was 5% or 15 out of 30. I completely suck at maths, I suck at Formula and I suck at Equations. I can't wait to find out my results for my History Test, Lets hope I at least pass those tests.

I hate doing talks in school about a particular thing. Right now I am doing a Talk in English and I don't know if I have the confidence to randomly talk for 2 Minutes. I hate having to talk, really I do. We have to do talks on Memorable Moments, Holidays, Birthdays or Other Exciting things what have happened in our lives.

I also just had a Computing test and believe it or not I got more marks in the harder test than in the Medium Difficulty Test. Marks:

Hard: 10/15

Medium: 8/15

I'm messed up, and just fell into a pit of self worthlessness,self pity and depression, I'm in a shit situation, and I won't explain what the problem is because there is a lot to it and I can't be bothered, I just can't be bothered, I might explain later, but I am off, but damn, I knew this year was going to be sh*t, and quite frankly, I don't give a f**k right about anything, or anyone, I'm really pissed off.

Edited by TNF

Feeling pretty much depressed about everything. I got my report recently and lets just say the grades weren't good, at all. Now my Dad thinks I'm a complete failure and I'm going to fail my GCSE's and also I've got a parents appointment today so that doesn't help at all.

My parents are having a big fight, partially about me doing so bad. Makes me pissed off at my dad for being a total dick to my mum, I hate him.

Was going to Dubai for a concert with some friends this Thursday but I might not be able to go because my passport residency expires soon and we've been running around getting my blood group done, my fingerprints etc.

Also got a load of homework which is mainly why I'm staying up late.

Yep, life sucks.