Big Community Thread

Chris

I have had a horrible headache today. It was no normal headache either, the whole top half of my head felt like it was going to explode, there was a constant ringing in my ears, and i was puking too. Not the most pleasant day, but im feeling fine now.

That happens to me too sometimes. We should go to the doctor..

Together? :lol: Ah well, just woke up and listening to music.

Yes we have made all the arrangements for him to fly to England, then we will meet up and go to the doctor together. :lol:

But nah, i am one of those stubborn sorts, who wont go to the doctors or hospital unless its actually serious, like if i was dying or severed a limb ect.

I had a dream about GTAIV yesterday, and it's weird, it's like I imagined either a few multiplayer modes, or some missions. Imaginary ones, obviously, but sometimes I do get deja vu, so who knows...

Anyway, I only remember scraps of the dream, but I managed to write some of it down. Niko is in some abandoned building, and it's night-time. He's patrolling around with no weapon out, and I decide to move the camera in close to his face. For some reason, he looks different - for one, he had some sort of quiff, but his clothes I can't remember, so they must have been fairly regular. Occasionally he moved his lips, but I didn't know what he was saying. Then, all these people burst out of this door, men and women, and Niko starts to gun them all down. That's all I remember for that bit.

Another one, he was in some high building, maybe some sort of flat, and he's with a woman - not sure how, or why she's there. Then, he gets assaulted by all these dudes on rooftops outside the building, and he responds with a load of machine gun fire, killing all of them, before blowing a stationary chopper up.

The remaining 2 bits were vehicle related. He's running around outside, and there's several arrows above these cars, grey arrows. He's looking for a person, but again I forget who that was. The other one was just him driving around a car park in some sort of people carrier car, and that's all I remember. Seems odd to post this here, but I even imagined the set-up I had in my room, really fucking weird.

Can anyone suggest any fun games to play on Xbox 360? I might go buy something today to pass the time.

Grand Theft Auto IV, Call of Duty, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Halo 3, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Saints Row, Dark Sector. I can't think of any others.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well, my day wasn't all that good, broke up with one of my best friends, and I kept on getting nosebleeds today. I just really want a holiday, get away from everything. EVERYTHING. Except you guys. :P

Can anyone suggest any fun games to play on Xbox 360? I might go buy something today to pass the time.

Grand Theft Auto IV, Call of Duty, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Halo 3, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Saints Row, Dark Sector. I can't think of any others.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well, my day wasn't all that good, broke up with one of my best friends, and I kept on getting nosebleeds today. I just really want a holiday, get away from everything. EVERYTHING. Except you guys. :P

Ask if you can go to Florida, today it was 87 Farenheit which is something like 30 - 35 Centigrade today, you'll love it. Go to Disney Land in Orlando or Universal Studios which is also in Orlando. Busch gardens sounds good :). The hotels look really nice over here.

---

I find this really annoying, I am a Super Moderator on TMs forum and this browser won't even let me view it. I absolutely hate AOL! GTA Don can you PM me updates on there, please (if there is any updates :P).

---

Ask if you can go to Florida, today it was 87 Farenheit which is something like 30 - 35 Centigrade today, you'll love it. Go to Disney Land in Orlando or Universal Studios which is also in Orlando. Busch gardens sounds good :). The hotels look really nice over here.

---

I find this really annoying, I am a Super Moderator on TMs forum and this browser won't even let me view it. I absolutely hate AOL! GTA Don can you PM me updates on there, please (if there is any updates :P).

---

Noooooo!!!Come to my house in daytona beach, we can go to the beach and bring a psp.