Big Community Thread

Chris

Came across some drunk chick yesterday evening. I mean, chicks. 6 of them.

So, I rescued a hedgehog (he was about to get run over by a van! Can't let that happen now can I ..) en then those chicks come by wanting.. sex. And I have to say, they were pretty hot.

However, I'm 15 and didn't really feel comfortable having my firsttimer with some drunk girl I found on the street and I said the most stupid thing imaginable.... "Oh, I was actually going home to game, Bioshock probably, sorry."

Really, I should have just gotten that BJ... But then I guess it's a good thing to not have done it too.... Meh, I don't know.

So, I rescued a hedgehog (he was about to get run over by a van! Can't let that happen now can I ..) en then those chicks come by wanting.. sex. And I have to say, they were pretty hot.

However, I'm 15 and didn't really feel comfortable having my firsttimer with some drunk girl I found on the street and I said the most stupid thing imaginable.... "Oh, I was actually going home to game, Bioshock probably, sorry."

Really, I should have just gotten that BJ... But then I guess it's a good thing to not have done it too.... Meh, I don't know.

Your 15? No way...

Anyway school finished for me a few days ago and going to Edinburgh for 2 weeks on Thursday so thats good I suppose. Been thinking about going to boarding school in Australia after I finish my GCSE's next year, what do you think? It's a looong way from where I am now but I know a friend who's in the school I'm looking at and it seems much better than the current one I'm in.

Lost a Race today on GTA IV, that bummed me out. But then I went onto a deathmatch and owned those bitches so good for me! :)

Uh.....no?

Use contraception. I love Fridays. Favourite day of the week.

A week already over for the summer holidays :P. 7 more week to go though and just 3 more days until my birthday. I am quite lucky compared to the other people at my school, I have my birthday during the summer, I have never had my birthday on a school day before and I am glad of that :P

So on Friday I am going to Pizza Hut with two girls to obviously get pizza and it is at 18:30 to 20:30, nighttime. Last year I went to M&D's or Scotlands Best Theme Park (:P) and only one person managed to come because everyone else was in the USA, China, Spain, France and Italy. That was a real crappy birthday :(.

So it's 4:21 AM right now, the sun came up about an hour ago, well not the sun, it has been pissing it down all morning. I am awake because I have to look after a dog what has seizures every now and again and my mum hasn't had that much sleep in 36 hours. I volunteered to do it as it comes with advantages like coming on TGTAP all morning and checking up on my site.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finally starting to get my Halloween costume together (Baroness from GI Joe). I know it's early but October is coming pretty fast (damn, were the hell did July even go?) and I want to be prepared. I hate last minute shit.

I bought a cool vinyl catsuit and some Cobra decals. The boots wont be hard to find, I already wear glasses, my hair is already black and the weapons and ammo will be easy to come by.

I'm crap at most or half of the subjects that I picked at school. I picked History and recieved three Grade 1's (Highest grade) and I was surprised with the results I got a few months back, especially since it was Scottish History - 1830 to 1930 (Farming, Population, Railways, Health). I got average results in French all because I couldn't remember most of the essay, my speaking was very good (Grade 2 - 2nd Highest Grade) and my listening and Reding were escellent (two Grade 1s). I am also good at Computing and Graphics but I won't go into much detail about those. THe rest of the subjects, well I am either completely rubbish at them or I am average (Kinda like Maths and English). I am excluding Physical Edu, Religious and Moral Edu and Social Edu - since you don't get graded on them.

Journalism is easier to get into with high grades, preferably history and english language / literature.

I didn't even do art at high school, and failed maths completely (yeah, i don't even have a GCSE in it) and i still got on fine. If you get good grades in college, an employer won't pick up on a flunked maths grade.