This year autta be good

2005=good

2006=gay

2007=good

2008=gay

2009=good

thats why lol

:P

Well my classes this semester sorta suck. I have Sociology and English...I hate writing fucking papers. I have a paper due on Wednesday and then another one the following Monday. I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ENGLISH YET!!!

On the upside I only have to go Mondays and Wednesdays, which is a total of 32 days this semester. So I guess it's not that bad...but my English class is gonna be over 3 hours long... *sighs*

i just passed my college admission exam in a university in Manila, and surprisingly and luckily (i didn't studied/reviewed for the exam at all, lulz, i just prayed), I passed and I reached 91% being one of the those who got the highest scores in the exam. :awesome:

two of my three mates also made it except for the other one who was on the "waiting list" :(

i didn't studied for the exam because i concentrated on the three-day monthly exams we had in our school which also ended on that day, and coincidentally, some of the questions on the Science section are also the same on the questions on my Physics exam at school which I also took earlier that day.

My social life is going down ... My posts on this forum are also going down, 1 post per 10 or 11 days :|

My grades are going up tough ... I'm about to finish 1st from my classroom this semester, I have only 10s (A+)

Dunno why, haven't done anything special to deserve it.

I'm also mad because I can't find a shop to buy baggy clothes, especially jeans ... The one I bought clothes last time dissappeared ... there is another one -Urban Shop, but the clothes are too expensive for my budget. I'll probably go with one of my friends to Cluj to buy me clothes, in CJ they are a lot cheaper.

Lawl, acting all gangsta' and shit, ey Gycu? :P It's been a long while since I last chatted with you.

Well my social life is going good at the moment, my friends are obviously doing well, which is pleasant to hear. My current grades in college are Merit/Distinction (Moving more to the Distinction side) and of course, I need some new clothes. Other than the clothes problem, I'm doing well. I've also started some work on my website, a huge month gap made me forget about it, but now I'm doing pretty good. Hopefully by the end of college (Which is June) it should be up and official. (:

:))) Hell yeah bitch! OG!

srsly now, I hate gangsta ©rap, maybe except some ol' skool (Dre, Snoop) or really good new songs ( Ice Cube ).

Today I did not wear jeans when I went to school, haven't done that in years. I also wore my Baltimore Ravens shirt :awesome:

I like baggy clothes becuz I like to be free, be able to move freely, that's why I hate tight clothes ... I don't like very baggy clothes either.

@TM: I focused more on school these weeks that's why I was absent. Plenty of test papers, essays and others.

Thank God the vacation is only few days away.

Edited by Gycu X

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got the blue screen of death for my computer a few days ago, and so now I'm typing this on my dads computer. I haven't yet phoned up Dell to ask about it, I've just done some diagnostic tests and written down the errors that are happening. Firstly, I got the Unmountable_Boot_Volume thing, and now I'm missing a system32 file, and Windows can't run without that file. I'm usually on the PSN every day, so that's why I haven't been on it, because I can't. My mum will phone up Dell tomorrow - yes, they accept calls on a Saturday, and hopefully it'll get sorted then.

On tuesday, my friend was walking home through the park, it was dark, and six guys surrounded her, one of them put a knife to her thoat and said they where going to rape her. Luckily they ran off before doing anything, because a man was walking his dog and it started barking at them. Pretty scary shit, but it could have ended lot worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a sweet e-mail from Rockstar, offering 3 free songs for Social Club members, which will pretty much mean everyone on here. You get a redeem code to enter into iTunes, and you can DL 3 songs for free. I got these 3:

* Skyzoo "The Chase Is On"

* Drive By Audio "Jailbat"

* Greenskeepers "Vagabond"

Although, I already have Vagabond, the other 2 songs were a nice surprise. :)

I had a talk with my parents and my aunt about my future and what I might want to do, this is the time I should be making decisions about it anyway. They agreed that my main priority now was to get an interview with a careers advisor at school so I can get more information on the jobs I may be seeking and what I need to obtain the skills for it.

Future Job Possibility Number 1:

Designer. All of my life I have wanted to be something in the Computer Media and Design industry, I remember when I was young that I wanted to become an architect because I loved drawing houses - I have different thoughts about architecture now. Since about 2005 when I started really enjoying playing computer games, I thought that being a computer games designer would be a good option and right now, if I look at my grades, it seems like a very possible job. I enjoy doing sectional drawings, orthographic drawing, CAD and CAG. It just seems fun.

Future Job Possibility Number 2:

The UK Police Force.

In all my life I have thought of a desk job as being boring and unfit for the lazy people, I like being active and this might be the way that I could actually enjoy. I know there would be a lot of training involved in it but it would eventually pay off as it could bring experiences that you will never find in another job. On top of that there are no qualifications for it apart from basic English (Sentence Structure, paragraphing and grammar) and basic mathematics (Adding, subtracting, division, multiplication and counting - also tables, statistics (Mode, median and range) etc.). Not only that, the law enforcement job has been running in the family for years and now my parents think it is a good idea to go for this.

So I shall be speaking to my careers advisor about both of the jobs on perhaps Thursday, I am passionate about both of them and if I do end up to be a police officer, I would not of wasted my time at school because I could have opened up other careers and used the skills I developed at high school to be used in the law enforcement career. Opinions?

Hmm, not sure really. Just like you, I want to do something in design, in fact, I love designing stuff. I love digital Art, along with 3D Art, and I even love 3D modelling. I've done 3D modelling in my Resistant Materials class, and although I hate the subject, the only part I liked was the 3D modelling. I created CD racks, along with computer desks, chairs, and even once I tried to create my own house, until I realized that I would need the full measurements of my house, but I found that It would take quite some time to find the measurements. So I gave up on it for the time being. I do tend to enjoy digital art, it's fun, and in fact, you can create so much great stuff from it. Since I have nice decent skills in drawing and along with great knowledge on Photoshop, I could create anything that I want to, but all it requires is time, which currently I'm lacking in.

Game design though is a great subject to do, that is if you're dedicated to it. I'm not sure whether I'm fully into it, but I do enjoy playing computer games. And seeing all these great games, it just makes you want to make of them yourself, but really, it would take time. Now I feel unsure about game design. I do like it, and I've studied quite alot of things from it, but one thing I do feel confident about is graphics and web design, I have created alot of cool stuff, but for now, I'm unsure on what to do.

I'm thinking rather than be specialized in just one subject, I'd learn more fields in IT and design, and I think that would be much help to me. I don't really want to be learning just one thing, I'd prefer to learn more things in that subject, cause there is quite a bit. Just means that I've gotta spend more time learning it really. I think where I am at the moment seems to be reasoning with that.

Probably when I head to Uni, I'll probably decide on what I want to do really, I mean I could just learn 1 thing, or alot of things. It's just a hard thing to decide. For now though, I'm just going to continue developing my knowledge and understanding in both ICT and graphics. Hopefully something good will happen.

Thomas, you should go and talk with your careers advisor, mine helped me out alot. Obviously at some stage, if you can't achieve that goal, your advisor will ask you what alternative career you'd like, it's happened to me, and I said anything code related e.g. Web design, software dev & des. Obviously I have some great knowledge in both coding and design, so that could be an alternative for me if I don't get into Game Development.

So yeah, good luck and hopefully you'll find something you'll like.

Hmm, not sure really. Just like you, I want to do something in design, in fact, I love designing stuff. I love digital Art, along with 3D Art, and I even love 3D modelling. I've done 3D modelling in my Resistant Materials class, and although I hate the subject, the only part I liked was the 3D modelling. I created CD racks, along with computer desks, chairs, and even once I tried to create my own house, until I realized that I would need the full measurements of my house, but I found that It would take quite some time to find the measurements. So I gave up on it for the time being. I do tend to enjoy digital art, it's fun, and in fact, you can create so much great stuff from it. Since I have nice decent skills in drawing and along with great knowledge on Photoshop, I could create anything that I want to, but all it requires is time, which currently I'm lacking in.

Recently, I've found that I am a little bit iffy at design using the likes of Macromedia and Photoshop. I don't know why but I don't want to stay this way. I think it's because, like you I am unsure about what I really want. Last year when I created graphics I had high ambitions for it but now it seems as though it's fading. Ofcourse the computer games modelling and designing hasn't faded yet but it probably will, you never know, I might want to be a scientist (not likely because I really do suck at science and I don't respect scientists) but that'll never happen. We're all lacking in time right now which is strange, it shows that we're all really just growing up, me and you both have something that is standing in the way of our social lives such as for you it is college but for me it is exams.

Game design though is a great subject to do, that is if you're dedicated to it. I'm not sure whether I'm fully into it, but I do enjoy playing computer games. And seeing all these great games, it just makes you want to make of them yourself, but really, it would take time. Now I feel unsure about game design. I do like it, and I've studied quite alot of things from it, but one thing I do feel confident about is graphics and web design, I have created alot of cool stuff, but for now, I'm unsure on what to do.

It is and I think it is second to French in the subjects I am best in at school (French only beats it because I had a higher grade in it). Most people have to be dedicated to enjoying such work and I probably would be but I hate thinking about sitting in an overcrowded, steamy sauna of an office all day - to me it's a nightmare, I can't last 53 minutes in the same classroom at school but that might change in a work environment.

I'm thinking rather than be specialized in just one subject, I'd learn more fields in IT and design, and I think that would be much help to me. I don't really want to be learning just one thing, I'd prefer to learn more things in that subject, cause there is quite a bit. Just means that I've gotta spend more time learning it really. I think where I am at the moment seems to be reasoning with that.

That is exactly what I told my aunt on Saturday, she completely agreed with me. She went to university to become something that she never really did become instead she decided to take on something new, Geology and Geography now she's an expert. Like I may take something new and challenging in the coming weeks when I finalise my course sheet choices for Higher (English A-Levels or something) but it will take thought as now I am no longer allowed to take most of the subjects I had the ability to take two years ago because I've moved on. I have considered taking something new, Physics, aparently you need it if you want to model and build various things like cars, buildings and to put it simply, a vase too. Business Management too, it sounds great if you want to run your own business.

Probably when I head to Uni, I'll probably decide on what I want to do really, I mean I could just learn 1 thing, or alot of things. It's just a hard thing to decide. For now though, I'm just going to continue developing my knowledge and understanding in both ICT and graphics. Hopefully something good will happen.

It really depends by the time we have the ability to go to University if we can afford it. I would recommend that you learn more than one thing because it will open up your job oppurtunities which is one of the reasons why I took French and History a few years ago. But yeah ICT and Graphics should be your main focus right now before you start making decisions about Uni and/or College.

Thomas, you should go and talk with your careers advisor, mine helped me out alot. Obviously at some stage, if you can't achieve that goal, your advisor will ask you what alternative career you'd like, it's happened to me, and I said anything code related e.g. Web design, software dev & des. Obviously I have some great knowledge in both coding and design, so that could be an alternative for me if I don't get into Game Development.

I will do that I guess, hopefully she is in school this week because it is rather urgent now. My school stupidly put Computing and Graphics in the same column, and guess what, you can't pick two subjects in the same column. So right now I can tell you that I am not very happy at the school for their failure to allow me to have a career but that depends entirely if the school actually do anything about it.