Big Community Thread

Chris

I'm at home right now, just being bored trollin' the forum and playing a little guitar along side some music. Just got done reading the first 25 for so pages of this topic, was quite enjoyable and made me reminisce a little mainly because of what was going on in my life back then, and how different my priorities are now. I also reminisced because of how we've changed and/or matured from back then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life's been pretty eventless. Just been skating most days with some friends and goofin' around, trying to make some stuff on guitar and Photoshop, and trying to keep my grades up/bringing up my grades. I've been pretty emotionless lately, I think it's because I feel sick most of the time. I think I just need a girlfriend or something; something to REALLY look forward to. I've been pretty unlucky though these days with women, not so much as being rejected, because I haven't been rejected, but I don't really like anyone around where I live.

I've been working with my anxiety better these days, but still have the occasional 'not able to breathe well' thing. Still though, I know I'm making progress, and am breathing better lately/getting back into shape so I THINK I'm looking forward to things.

So, how's everyone doing?

• 2 weeks later...

What's going on in my life? Well, there're only 3 weeks left of school, so there's plenty of study-related activities.

Other than that, I personally am sad, I don't know why, maybe because no one gives a crap about me, no one minds me, they just continue their lifes like I didn't exist which makes me think if I was gone would anyone give a crap, I bet no one, no one would ever notice I'm missing, dunno why I'm affected by that, it's normal, the world would be the same with or without me.

I wrote this down to let off some steam, but I know no one will read it and it serves for nothing. Read on, nothing to see here.

^ I read it, and I hear you. I feel the same sometimes. When walking down the street, I just feel like everyone's eyes are on me. Maybe that's why I always listen to my iPod, to blank out the people around me, dunno.

Anyway, right this second I'm working, it's 12:20AM, and I should be downstairs sticking stuff in books.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna vote later today, my mum voted about 10 minutes ago at a local polling station. All I'm saying is, fuck Labour. I think they're utter rubbish. On a lighter note, on Twitter I wished Kate Walsh, the blonde female in The Apprentice final, good luck for the final, saying that she deserved it more because Yasmina already has her own restaurant, and Kate replied with this:

Thank you!! x

<3 Nice. And a funny quote from Conan O'Brien to finish:

In the year 3000, Youtube,Twitter & Facebook will merge 2 form 1 super time-wasting website called YouTwitFace.
Edited by Bateman.

• 2 weeks later...
School ended like 3 days ago, thought I'd feel good but it was exactly the opposite, I had some stuff there I'll really miss and I doubt I'll have again but that's life and I guess I gotta move on. Anyway, I'll have exams next week so yeah, I've been studying a bit.

Yeah, I got out of school Thursday so this is my second day of summer. Any plans for summer man?

School ended like 3 days ago, thought I'd feel good but it was exactly the opposite, I had some stuff there I'll really miss and I doubt I'll have again but that's life and I guess I gotta move on. Anyway, I'll have exams next week so yeah, I've been studying a bit.

Yeah, I got out of school Thursday so this is my second day of summer. Any plans for summer man?

Man your so lucky, I have till the 20th of july or something like that! It sucks =[

Man your so lucky, I have till the 20th of july or something like that! It sucks =[

Do you mean the 20th of June? Either way, when school starts back up for me, you'll still be in summer so it equals out.

Probably just staying at home with nothing to do ;)

But at like the end of summer I'm going away with my parents and my sister's boyfriend to some stupid place, overall summer doesn't sound too good but eh fuck it.

School's over for me too, it ended on Friday ( it wasn't as cool as in the movie ) but it was OK. I just went to school got my award ;)) epic lolz, finished up the year with the highest grades, I didn't deserve the first prize but w/e I just went anyway, also chatted a bit with my classmates after that I came straight home.

I have another boring summer up ahead, nothing unusual will happen, just plain boredom. The most interesting thing I will do will be learning to drive, I plan to get my driver's license by next spring/summer, so getting used to a car is needed.

As for my morale, it's curently positive, hope it stays that way, last summer I suffered some sort of depression, it changed me forever, I hardly managed to get out of it. I still feel a loser in almost everyting I do but I'm happy, for now.

Edited by Gycu Brun X

Do you mean the 20th of June? Either way, when school starts back up for me, you'll still be in summer so it equals out.

Nah 20th of July =[ then I go back on like the 4th of September

Probably just staying at home with nothing to do ;)

But at like the end of summer I'm going away with my parents and my sister's boyfriend to some stupid place, overall summer doesn't sound too good but eh fuck it.

Haha yeah I pretty much am going to have an eventless summer to. Though, my cousins from Louisiana are coming down all July which'll be cool. Other than that, it'll just be playing music and skating.

Nah 20th of July =[ then I go back on like the 4th of September

Hmm. A little under 2 months.

@ Gycu - What's up man. Think the driver's test thingy'll be hard for you?

@ Gycu - What's up man. Think the driver's test thingy'll be hard for you?

The usual plain vacaton boredom, I spent my last 7 hours in front of the computer watching movies and South Park.

About the test, of course it'll be hard for me, all I know now are some basic traffic rules, some of the road signs and how to start a car and how to shift gears, all in theory. I'll have to try driving myself for the first time to see how it works for me. Driving ain't a walk in the park, IMO.

I'm really bugged on when to start driving school, I won't be 18 untill December, and next spring I might go again to the Geography Olympics, plus the final high-school exams in June-July '10 and the whole College/University application thingy, so it'll be a busy spring and summer next year on.

Also I don't like to be driving in full winter ( the December -April period ). So the only option remains September, October or November this year, but I think it's too soon. Here you can start the driving school 3 months before turning 18 but you have to be 18 years-old to be permitted to the exams. I won't like to finish the driving school this fall but take the exam next spring.

Got picked up by my friends Dillon, Austin, and Josey yesterday. We drove to Hiller Park and ventured out to the forest and got pretty high. Walked back to the car and drove to Taco Bell and got some delicious crunchy supremes and other weird ass shit that was sooo good. Haha met so many people there too which was cool. Then we drove to the local skate shop and dropped off Josey and then we drove down to some rich neighborhood and bombed SO many hills. I didn't have a longboard, only my regular one, but Josey left me her Z-Flex and I skated that. Was so scary since I had shorts but it was intense. I even got to where I could kickflip the thing. :lol: Was hellah fun. It was so nice out yesterday.