Big Community Thread

Chris

School's over. Joy.

i got nothing to do, I jsut play guitar, eat, drink sleep, clean my room ocasionally.

I wish I had friends that Icould hang around town with.

I know what you mean. I'm glad I found some cool ass kids this year to make up for people that definitely don't have my back. I also know what you're talking about with doing nothing, but I somewhat enjoy doing that.:X

^ heh, I'm alot more happy when I'm doing something... Even when I'm just lazing around the house, I gotta be doing something. Busted out the N64 last weekend to stave off the boredom until everyone else finishes school / college... I still own at Pokemon Stadium... :D

Goin out tonight though to a BBQ, so it's all good. Get wasted, etc.

Longboarded a bit yesterday with Austin and Andrew, and then went to my friend's little brother's birthday after getting a little stoned haha. Was fun playing games with all the super young kids. Hmmm, went to sleep hellah early yesterday, like at 9:30, but woke up at 1 today and haven't fallen back asleep. Have no idea what I'm doing today. Hopefully it'll include orange soda though.

Longboarded a bit yesterday with Austin and Andrew, and then went to my friend's little brother's birthday after getting a little stoned haha. Was fun playing games with all the super young kids. Hmmm, went to sleep hellah early yesterday, like at 9:30, but woke up at 1 today and haven't fallen back asleep. Have no idea what I'm doing today. Hopefully it'll include orange soda though.

Looks like you had a great time this week, travelling, skating, drinking, eating, getting stoned :lolbounce: ... That's cool.

The days were pretty much all the same this week, starting by waking up at 11 or 12:00PM, grabbing some food, playing FEAR and watching South Park episodes on the PC, eating stuff meanwhile, after that reading a book for school, a little bit of TV boredom ( newscasts, soccer ~Confederations Cup~ and movies or TV shows late at night ) after that, 8 to 10 hours of sleep and starting all over.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to the countryside and spend four days or so at my gp's house.

I drank a bottle of vodka and some cider yesterday, got totally fucked...

Fell in a river, cut all my arms up, smashed in my hips and elbows.

Went home quite pleased, then found out Jacko was dead, I was like, "Sweet mother of fuck..." then I was quite displeased.

Rang up my girlfriend and embarrased myself really badly, then kept passing out for a while.

Woke up in the morning with a bad hangover, fucked school off and just went to my grandma's instead and fell asleep for a while.

Looks like you had a great time this week, travelling, skating, drinking, eating, getting stoned :lolbounce: ... That's cool.

The days were pretty much all the same this week, starting by waking up at 11 or 12:00PM, grabbing some food, playing FEAR and watching South Park episodes on the PC, eating stuff meanwhile, after that reading a book for school, a little bit of TV boredom ( newscasts, soccer ~Confederations Cup~ and movies or TV shows late at night ) after that, 8 to 10 hours of sleep and starting all over.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to the countryside and spend four days or so at my gp's house.

Yeah it was definitely nice, but in complete honesty it was just to get my mind off certain people. This summer's gonig to be miserable, so I'm just trying to get out and do shit. Have fun at your grandpa's house man. GP = grandpa right? Haha.

@ Connor - Thanks for the Cider tip haha.

Edited by Nate10

Yeah it was definitely nice, but in complete honesty it was just to get my mind off certain people. This summer's going to be miserable, so I'm just trying to get out and do shit. Have fun at your grandpa's house man. GP = grandpa right? Haha.

gp = grand parents, my grandpa died last August so only my grand mother is there living by herself.

I'm back tough, for 3 days or so, and after that I'll go again there, for two or three weeks. Damn it, I hate this vacation, it's the same as the last one :pissedred: boredom, no internetz and a lot of work.

gp = grand parents, my grandpa died last August so only my grand mother is there living by herself.

I'm back tough, for 3 days or so, and after that I'll go again there, for two or three weeks. Damn it, I hate this vacation, it's the same as the last one :pissedred: boredom, no internetz and a lot of work.

Ahh. Well, I'm sure life'll get a bit more exciting afterwards haha.;D

Can any of you guys help me? Ever since last year I've seen life a different way. It's like the same old routine everyday and I get sick of thinking about life that way. What do I have?

I get what you mean about having the same routine everyday. It sucks and is depressing as hell. I'd suggest getting out and doing stuff, enjoying yourself. Helps me with anxiety and whatever on my mind is getting me down. It'd be a lot easier to try and identify what you have if you'd go deeper into what you're feeling etc. Go see a counselor or talk to someone you know you can confide into if it's seriously bothering you.

So these days I'm finding myself to have at least 1 bottle of Port a week. Usually in one day.

Just meet up with friends at some deserted place in town. All bring a bottle of port with them. Smoke and drink. Get drunk. Roll on the ground.

Really.. that's what's happening. And frankly, it's awesome.

Last wednesday being the most awesome day in a long time. We had some beachparty. We drunk. Being in my nature, I overdid it. Ah well, enough girls willing to help me out, so I was feeling sort of special. Anyway, that's done. Nearly everyone leaves and goes back home. Some friend and I stay on the beach (we were all drunk). But on some Bob Marley and hello cannabis, sure to have a great night.

Police came by though, but they didn't really care. Just laughed, thought it to be a funny sight (no surprise they came actually, seems we were lying down under a police building). We left at about 5:45 AM, we were hungry as hell. Ate at some local petrol station. Most overpriced meal ever, but meh, I was willing to pay anything for some food.

Then came the long bike ride back to our school. There's a park next to it. Slept on a bench there. Sort of convenient, as we had to return some books at school at 1 PM.

Overall a quite nice experience.

Can any of you guys help me? Ever since last year I've seen life a different way. It's like the same old routine everyday and I get sick of thinking about life that way. What do I have?

I get what you mean about having the same routine everyday. It sucks and is depressing as hell. I'd suggest getting out and doing stuff, enjoying yourself. Helps me with anxiety and whatever on my mind is getting me down. It'd be a lot easier to try and identify what you have if you'd go deeper into what you're feeling etc. Go see a counselor or talk to someone you know you can confide into if it's seriously bothering you.

I think I have depression but it's not serious. Anyway thanks for helping. I went to Arizona for the 4th of july weekend and man it was hot! But when I came back I felt great. So mabey my depression is gone?

• 2 weeks later...

What's happened to me lately. Well, I passed my cert 3 exam, just waiting to be marked competent in some assignments then I will be a qualified fitness instructor.

Ain't single no more :awesome:

Oh and I have a bit of a bitch as well;

The number plates on one of our cars were stolen last night. It's not the fact that number plates were stolen, it's the particular number plates which were stolen. They used to belong to my late granddad, he had them for God knows how long, and it meant everything to my dad to get them transferred to his car. The whole reason he kept my pop's old car was so he could transfer the plates and some jerkoff stole them.

He is in a RE-HE-EALLY bad mood atm, can't blame him. I actually feel bad for him, he can get the numbers and everything reprinted, but it would end up on some fucked up ACT plate the government demands he get. I really hope they turn up for him, he's pretty devastated. I mean, why wouldn't he be. They belonged to his late dad...

Nothing much else, going out for pizza Friday... yeah... :blink:

Not much, except that my brother asked me to shoop - again. The truth is that I'm too hesitant to work for him, since I can't afford a single fricking mistake, or else he might chastise me for not being competent in his eyes. I've asked my mum and a YM mate of mine and they told me that the tarp's already fine, but what is he squawking about?

I wanted a real job, not an inferno argument. I mostly do all of this Strawberry Shortcake and other rather eccentric stuff since I want to keep my mind cool and cheer myself up.

Nothing much else, going out for pizza Friday... yeah... :blink:

I'm sure Husky is going out for pizza Friday night too steve, if you know what I mean.. :hurrhurr:

Heh. Got back from the mall today with some friends. Haven't been there since Halloween. It was a ghost town there today considering it was a week day. Bought some fucking sweet bracelets, couple pairs of skinny jeans that I just cut into cutoffs and a couple snazzy shirts.

Twas a good day.