Big Community Thread

Chris

life is goin ok, completely broke, but hey..

didnt bother finishing Tafe, got sooo over it.. (Tafe.. sorta like college.. like.. further education after school)..

been with friends pretty much every day this whole year.. just doin whatever, cruising, partying, hanging out, etc etc..

have a party on tomorrow night.. gonna be awesome! my parties always go off.. haha..

lifes pretty sweet, apart from the brokeness..

life is goin ok, completely broke, but hey..

didnt bother finishing Tafe, got sooo over it.. (Tafe.. sorta like college.. like.. further education after school)..

been with friends pretty much every day this whole year.. just doin whatever, cruising, partying, hanging out, etc etc..

have a party on tomorrow night.. gonna be awesome! my parties always go off.. haha..

lifes pretty sweet, apart from the brokeness..

-tackles and hugs- :hug:

TOM!!!! OH MY WOW! I MISSED YOU! :wub:

We had our first snow day today. I thought it was a bad call considering we only got 3 inches of snow. Anyway, I did all of the shoveling/snowblowing thatt I had to do in an hour.

My school makes bad calls on that. I'm posting from a school computer right now. Considering my school is one of the only few in NE Ohio that didn't have a snow day today. Oh well, at least I have 30 minutes to browse the web.

omg I actually read that whole paragraph, man and I thought my life sucked. If the internet and my computer were gone I would go mental, turn into a sith O_O and do what a sith does best. mhm had to bring in star wars their like always. hm from what I have seen in american women, most of them are oversized, hardly any boobs at all(small ones) and a american girl came to our school and we gave her hell ahahah, we ran out that square assed chick. And how do I know about american women well let me see, hmm pictures, ah yes.

dam really sucks for you steven, I don't have my exams for over a month :bleh:

Sucks for BOTH of you. I have a test next week, but it's a simple placement test. Then I have a test at some point in time for my GED. After that is my mortgage broker's license test thing. Those are really the only tests I know I'm taking. For the rest of my LIFE. So now it's BOTH of you that it sucks for. :bleh:

• 4 months later...

I've got to hand in my IT coursework for school by tomorrow!

I've still got a 50 page report to finish!

I've got to finish a report on a VB program for school by friday and I haven't even started yet!

I've got exams coming up in two weeks and I haven't started studying let alone revising for them!

I can't play any games for the PC (I'm Anti-Console) because no good ones have been released yet!

Instead of getting some work done I'm sitting here posting into a thread thats 229 days old!

So yeah, lifes just peachy!

Now I'm going to go kill myself! <_<

Edited by The JD

i am 13 years old :w00t:

i am an uncle :bashhead:

my parents are not divorced :w00t:

i have exams in 3 days :cry:

im in french class right now, but i am the only one in the class room :cry:

my sister is divorced, but she is now engaged :P

i am the youngest in my family

i am the second family member ever born here in canada

i think this is the best website ever :w00t: