Big Community Thread

Chris

Done. Sorry about that by the way! Also about the teacher guy, that is really awful. Was the girl a student? I hope the dude got kicked out and is suffering horribly right now! The worst part is a certain authority figure in the UK actually wants to let people like this continue to work in primary schools! *Runs away to puke!*

Edited by The JD

You're like me! I get tempted way too easily when it's studies that I'm supposed to be doing. BTW, I just noticed this but Chris is member no. 2. If you don't mind me asking, who's no. 1? Or am I being stupid by not noticing a list that's already been put up somewhere on this site?

He means if your account was lost in the process of changing your member number.

We could easily let you have that account, on top of your number 11 one, but to change your member number TO 1337, we'd have to replace every single one of your posts in the database. That's hard, risky, and would take hours. Plus if we had to back up we'd have to do it again. Anybody linking to any of your profiles would also receive an error.

So yeah, risky (if we broke things), and would take aaages.

He means if your account was lost in the process of changing your member number.

We could easily let you have that account, on top of your number 11 one, but to change your member number TO 1337, we'd have to replace every single one of your posts in the database. That's hard, risky, and would take hours. Plus if we had to back up we'd have to do it again. Anybody linking to any of your profiles would also receive an error.

So yeah, risky (if we broke things), and would take aaages.

Aw. How gay.

So its just not something simple then?

Obviously not.

So, I was a tad bit slow that day. Whatever.

Well I'm 13 (In Year 9 at school) and I live in a small town called louth in the UK.

Life is going pretty good at the moment for me. The only problem being people judging me before they know me.

Some people at school (not many though) do not like me, I dont ask why, but they seem to be amazed that other people do. So right now I am sorting that out.

Also I have a so called friend who has been saying things about me, that I will not repeat, behind my back but the other day someone ate a bit of his cake and he started crying and throwing the rest of it at a wall. So I suppose he got what was coming to him...

Edited by Ghost

Ha, you'll soon get back with him. And as for those who distaste you, for some reason, or even no reason, don't bother. No one is liked by everyone.

As for me, haven't posted on thegtaplace in a while. Anyways, a typical weekend, hanged out, did stuff, did more stuff, and now I'm going to do my homework. Impatiently waiting for summer. >.<

Edited by EddTehPwn3R

There have been loads of changes on these forums recently, and this is the most recent change on these forums recently. This topic is a place we can chat. We don't get much chance to have an idle chat about anything other than GTA.

Talk about where you live, what you've been up to, who you'd like to get to know more. Ask about people you don't know much about, ask for help on a game, discuss some private matter if you need to. I want this to be somewhere we can be comfortable, relax, whatever. Just chill. I know for a fact we have similar interests (GTA+Internet+computers?) or else we wouldn't be here, right?

So yeah, enjoy, post about what you like. Perhaps have a bit more... fun??

----------

Just gonna point out we've renamed 'General Off Topic Chat' into 'The Lounge', and general Gaming Chat has moved up a level.