Big Community Thread

Chris

So uh, yeah. I asked Brianna out today and got a yes. :D

And homecomings coming up.. Saturday. Gonna be a f***ing hole in my pocket.. but... it'll be just fine. Does anyone else / other countries have homecomings?

You know I went to my girlfriend's homecoming. I didn't stay in school long enough to go to my own((my ninth grade year they didn't have homecoming for us, either that or they didn't advertise it)). ^.^

So what? When I got grounded for computer I used it when my parents weren't home or at night, while they were sleeping. It's not like it's mission impossible.

Actually...It almost is...My mom is a pretty big gamer on this thing called Second Life.And she's on it 24/7.But right now my parents aren't getting home for another 15 minutes so I thought,"What the hell..."............

School is okay but grades are still bad.Havn't otten Bully or VCS cause of groundation :( but I will get em for christmas....(I hope.)I guess that's it.I'll try to get on the comp later.

Later.

I had mine tonight. And it kicked ass. First 3 hours or so kinda sucked, girlfriend left (she's too shy. Seriosuly) and heather came got me and i pretty much just grinded with her and some of her friends the rest of the time.

I'm a whore. I know.

You're a man-whore like me. Only Kelly kind of changed that. Those were seriously my two choices at the time. Continue man-whoring or go out with Kelly. When you can get a guy like me to stop man-whoring, you've got some f***in' skill.