Big Community Thread

Chris

rope helps

but i prefer to use network cable :D

True effin' geeks ^.^

Hahaha arent they dangerous, cut off circulations that causes a small case of ermmm...... death

Not in the least. You can't die from lack of blood to your hands..... On top of that, you should KNOW when it's becoming uncomfortable and causing a problem, then you just say so. No biggie.

That makes it even better. It means she doesn't know what it's like. Having it forced on her would be so intense. Trust me. She'll love you for that.

Oh my god.I'm laughing really hard.Do you actually mean that.

Glad I can entertain you. And yes, I'm being serious. OR AM I? >.>

<.<

You may never know.

I'd be willing to bet most of us have that inner fascination with things like rape. It's a pretty intense thing. I suggest everyone atleast try it once. It's fun no matter what end you're on, infact, switch it up. Be both the rapist and the victim. See which one is more fun to you. ^.^ Handcuffs make it all the more fun.

Do you say as to actually do this??And you did this to your girl??Are you serious!!??!!

Sorry.Double Post.But i'm like disgusted.I mean;sex is cool but eww.That rape shit lol is too much but I know what you mean I think about the inner facsination.-AHHH.Don't make me get trapped into thinking of raping someone!

Yes, I am saying to actually do that. Yes I do this to my girlfriend. I had her tied to her bed just yesterday.... She hasn't tied me down in a while, but she was being forceful with me a bit yesterday. I'm entirely serious. We rape eachother all the time. It's loads of fun and a major turn on.

I believe you are being serious. I think its something you like and your partner likes it too. Why not? :)

I dont think I could be forceful though, dont have it in me.

O I have my little stalker back again. If he gets to "I love you so much xoxox." I swear I will slap him round the head. Creepy *shudder*

Just got caught, now losing my laptop for 5 days (my freind's mom is a teacher,soo less time away from laptop.) And i also got a freind from my school who joined the forums, but asked "what programs do i need to make weapons mods." Its halloween tomorrow,going to go with my nephue and niece out TRICK-OR-TREAT'IN, And yes i am an uncle. Now i am thinking of buying a PS3 or save up for a gaming PC, i need help to choose witch one.

its now snowing in my town,but we still have to do runs in gym,today was -3 and it was freazing,but it reminded me of snowboarding from the cool air. There is about of 2 inches 1 km away from my house,but up on the ski hills,theres about 7 feet of snow. I need to get a new snowboard for this season, going to hopfully be a BURTON 'board

and now i am looking for mods for GTA San Andreas for my laptop(when i get it back :P )

thats whats been happening in the last couple of hours for me.

I believe you are being serious. I think its something you like and your partner likes it too. Why not? :)

I dont think I could be forceful though, dont have it in me.

O I have my little stalker back again. If he gets to "I love you so much xoxox." I swear I will slap him round the head. Creepy *shudder*

Then you're probably the submissive type? That part's fun, too. I enjoy both sides, myself.

And yes, I believe you're an uncle, wheelman. Why wouldn't I?

Yeah i do to, if it's a muslim girl, don't kiss her, If her parents found out, you'd be killed within a second.

Yeah.Same here.But mine is just a frien not Girl friend

I'd be willing to bet most of us have that inner fascination with things like rape. It's a pretty intense thing. I suggest everyone atleast try it once. It's fun no matter what end you're on, infact, switch it up. Be both the rapist and the victim. See which one is more fun to you. ^.^ Handcuffs make it all the more fun.

:lolbounce:

I think your right Im probably more of the submissive type. I just know I dont have it in me to be the dominant one.

Well, from experience, the submissive side is just as fun ^.^. Well, being a guy, it's slightly easier for me to be the dominant one. But I still like occassionally being the one tied up

I don't rape people who I love.

I don't rape people who I don't love. Submission, masochism, sadism, pain, torture, bondage, etc..... It's all a part of something that goes way deeper than pleasure. It's about folding over to the one you love, trusting them, showing them the pain you'll actually go through for them. Well, and the fact that it's a turn on, and it is pretty damn hot..... Y'know....

Okay Spaz.I believe youre serious now and does work but what about just a friend.But does like to have a bit fun.But i'm not saying i'm gonna do it.I'm 12....(and curious :mellow: )

Well, if said friend is into it, both the rape and the whole just being friends thing, more power to you. Personally I'm not into friends with benefits anymore, but I live and let live.

It is probably easier for girls to be the submissive one when doing this but doesnt mean its less fun switching roles.

Im not sure doing this with a friend is a good idea haha I wouldnt as I would only do anything like this with someone I love and trust and would do anything for.

It is probably easier for girls to be the submissive one when doing this but doesnt mean its less fun switching roles.

Im not sure doing this with a friend is a good idea haha I wouldnt as I would only do anything like this with someone I love and trust and would do anything for.

Unless you friend loves ya and you love her.

I think your right Im probably more of the submissive type. I just know I dont have it in me to be the dominant one.

Well, from experience, the submissive side is just as fun ^.^. Well, being a guy, it's slightly easier for me to be the dominant one. But I still like occassionally being the one tied up

I don't rape people who I love.

I don't rape people who I don't love. Submission, masochism, sadism, pain, torture, bondage, etc..... It's all a part of something that goes way deeper than pleasure. It's about folding over to the one you love, trusting them, showing them the pain you'll actually go through for them. Well, and the fact that it's a turn on, and it is pretty damn hot..... Y'know....

Okay Spaz.I believe youre serious now and does work but what about just a friend.But does like to have a bit fun.But i'm not saying i'm gonna do it.I'm 12....(and curious :mellow: )

Well, if said friend is into it, both the rape and the whole just being friends thing, more power to you. Personally I'm not into friends with benefits anymore, but I live and let live.

Ok.I think I know what you mean.

Unless you friend loves ya and you love her.

Na I dont fancy having a lesbian rape thing going on, bit too far for me.

Yesterday Kelly's friend Panda((female)) held her down and restrained her while I tried to rape her. We have no way of preventing pregnancy so we were totally like, "Yeah, we're done....", especially since we just had a pretty bad scare.