Big Community Thread

Chris

ANyway Spaz 3 was to much

1 could do the job :rofl2:

No, it defo wasn't too much. Condoms fill over time, you know...And well, when it gets full it's time for another one.

GJ Spaz :yup:

And considering how in one use it's full and definitely time for another one...... Yeah..... Never bank on using just one....

Ya.Not readt for babies yet.

I do feel like one of the only members here with any sexual activity going on >.>................ <.<.................. o.o....................

Anyways. I was in love with who is now my daughter. She's been my best friend since the day I met her. After hearing way too much about her irritating asshole father I decided I was her new dad. But yeah, I was madly in love with her, and we're still amazingly great friends.

GJ.That's lik one of the only goo things i've heard lately.

Well, the guy is kinda a pillock as you said, so you still miss him as a friend, well to me you're in love with him, either way he is bad or good.

Ya.I see where you're comin from but it might just be a fortacation or whatever it's called.

I'm not gonna be here for awhile I suppose. Think I have chicken pox....

Just an easier way to get on computer :weird:

edit:No school on Friday so I should be on computer a bunch.

Edited by Nate10

And considering how in one use it's full and definitely time for another one...... Yeah..... Never bank on using just one....

Ya.Not readt for babies yet.

Ummm....... That really isn't much related.... You don't have to have sex multiple times with a condom to prevent pregnancy O.o..... Infact, I think if you LIMIT it to ONE time with a condom, you have a better chance of not getting pregnant o.o.... Y'know, since condoms can still malfunction, and the more sex you have the more you're risking it.

Exactly this time recycling would be far riskyer. There is about a 97% chace it will prevent pregancy.

Feel better Skyline :)

This guy told me he loved me, then when I said I dont he just went in a mood and took the piss out of me infront of my friends. I dont think I want to be friends as he is treating me like crap.

Exactly this time recycling would be far riskyer. There is about a 97% chace it will prevent pregancy.

Feel better Skyline :)

This guy told me he loved me, then when I said I dont he just went in a mood and took the piss out of me infront of my friends. I dont think I want to be friends as he is treating me like crap.

Knee him in the crotch, then slam his nose into your knee. Then throw him into a wall and watch him fall. That's what I'd do, atleast.

I think I might, I was gonna stay friends with him but not anymore he has blown it. Kicking his ass will be more fun than what we are seeing. I think this other guy is interessted in me so fingers cross that he isnt a twat.

Just do 10 pressups and post and you'll have no probs with that :lolbounce:

Each night i just sit on the PC for Half and hour.

Well instead of that, go out with friends. It's defo more fun and you'll get a gf pretty soon.

Disclaimer time....

Disclaimer: Spaz's posts are for educational purposes only. Spaz is not responsible for any attack, lawsuit, arrest, or any other action resulting directly, or indirectly, from reading Spaz's posts. Unless said action is really hot sex, then blame Spaz to hell. It's all Spaz's fault. Damn him for this hot sex.

Ass, covered....