Big Community Thread

Chris

Im sure you could have worked it for yourself TM, internet translator.

I learnt french its a nice anguage.

Alright I will try it then.. <_<

An yeah French is nice to learn, But it is really hard once you get to a exam and have to talk back to a teacher in french.

French is easy once you know the basics. Talking in the exam if fine I did it for a GCSE.

An yeah French is nice to learn, But it is really hard once you get to a exam and have to talk back to a teacher in french.

French is easy once you know the basics. Talking in the exam if fine I did it for a GCSE.

I am doing GCSE french its Compulsery in the UK.

I am doing GCSE french its Compulsery in the UK.

No way :o me thinking we did it at Albany for kicks <_< I was gonna do spanish as an A lebvel but I do performance instead.

GCSE is a qualification.

Edited by I just shot a bear

Yeah,but is an 3.I had only 10 till now,but that '''''''''' friend give me a 3 grade.I should kill him. :pissedred:

Mind explaining what that means?

Yeah,but is an 3.I had only 10 till now,but that '''''''''' friend give me a 3 grade.I should kill him. :pissedred:

Maybe this just happens once in a while, i think it won't happen to you in a long time.

Yet another un-needed post from Tommy.

At my school we learn German language.So hard and from here who know German?

My girlfriend is German.

I dont know if we are alowded to speak in other language. :erm:

Why not? Personally, your English isn't all that great, so I'd say speak another language if you wish. Just don't post topics or help anyone in another language, because then it's just bothersome.

When you sy that Spaz are you being funny and sarcastic?...Cause raping isn't exactly supposed to be "safe".Well,it isn't atleast romantic.Cause I really don't htink you'e "raping",just "naughty rough "twisted" sex.But I know what you mean by it...

Erm, rape is safe. If you'd like, I'll actually explain why.

In the sense of getting pregnant, it's rare to get pregnant while being raped, condom or not. Simply because of how much stress the women is in from the struggle and the fact alone that she's being raped.

I think I've passed the torch on to Skyline.... :D

I Agree.

Coz now even Skyline gives ideas like you. :D

It wont be long before he produces his own disclaimer :)

Couldn't be more proud.

Wow.It's actuallyr and I am being serious nice to know you know this stuff.I've studied a fewthings in my time but not that.(Did you study or jsut "smart".)

:'( :'( Bad DAY: I GOT AN 3 GRADE(NOTE) AT MY SCHOOL BECAUSE I TALK IN HOUR.I am so mad because an punka''' put me talk by asking me a question.He should get the punishment not me. :pissedred: At now i am grounded for 2 weaks.So bad...... :cry:

Not that bad at all actually.Two weeks?

But anyways,sxhool was just okay today.Nothin really special today or funny.Just another day at school.Hopefully some kid will get in trouble tmorrow so I can have a lil' laugh.Unless it's me :P

When you sy that Spaz are you being funny and sarcastic?...Cause raping isn't exactly supposed to be "safe".Well,it isn't atleast romantic.Cause I really don't htink you'e "raping",just "naughty rough "twisted" sex.But I know what you mean by it...

Erm, rape is safe. If you'd like, I'll actually explain why.

In the sense of getting pregnant, it's rare to get pregnant while being raped, condom or not. Simply because of how much stress the women is in from the struggle and the fact alone that she's being raped.

Wow.It's actuallyr and I am being serious nice to know you know this stuff.I've studied a fewthings in my time but not that.(Did you study or jsut "smart".)

Well, that specific fact I learned from just random chatter with people. Conversations are really a lot of fun because everyone knows some small detail that everyone else doesn't know. You learn sooo much when having odd, yet sort of serious conversations. Of course you have to keep it fun, but when you can actually speak about EXACTLY what you think and have people not only accept it, but agree with you, and yet still debate it with you, it builds relationships. Staying up late at night, long car rides, or just hanging out somewhere with nothing to do. Find something you're interested in or feel strongly about and start talking about it.

Well, that specific fact I learned from just random chatter with people. Conversations are really a lot of fun because everyone knows some small detail that everyone else doesn't know. You learn sooo much when having odd, yet sort of serious conversations. Of course you have to keep it fun, but when you can actually speak about EXACTLY what you think and have people not only accept it, but agree with you, and yet still debate it with you, it builds relationships. Staying up late at night, long car rides, or just hanging out somewhere with nothing to do. Find something you're interested in or feel strongly about and start talking about it.

Now that was an another super advice by Spaz (truly) The Great

And about that Greman Girl friend.You dont mean ....(Umm What was the name)

I really dont like German to learn.To hard and i dont understand notthing.I would like to learn Italian language.It is so cool.It has words that we Romanian people because Roman Empire conquer us in 250........and it is much to say here. :D French it is good to but still it is dificult.I have a small question: Someone from here can say a word in Romanian language? From my opinion the hardest Language is Chinise,Japan and even Rusian language.I know few words in Rusian because(if someboy dont know)we are standing(Romania) near Rusia and Ukraine. The life hear was very heavy because in 1950 till 1989 at the power at our nation was an comunist,but the name will remain secret and if someone knows who i am talking about can say.