Big Community Thread

Chris

Well, that specific fact I learned from just random chatter with people. Conversations are really a lot of fun because everyone knows some small detail that everyone else doesn't know. You learn sooo much when having odd, yet sort of serious conversations. Of course you have to keep it fun, but when you can actually speak about EXACTLY what you think and have people not only accept it, but agree with you, and yet still debate it with you, it builds relationships. Staying up late at night, long car rides, or just hanging out somewhere with nothing to do. Find something you're interested in or feel strongly about and start talking about it.

Now that was an another super advice by Spaz (truly) The Great

And about that Greman Girl friend.You dont mean ....(Umm What was the name)

Kelly, my girlfriend? Yesss.... She would be the German girlfriend, considering how I only have one girlfriend right now....

If you are having problems chatting in those Languages, try using google translater, it really helps.

No, bad advice. Online translators are actually pretty sucky. They are good for single words, or atleast getting a basic meaning out of a sentence you don't know.... But NEVER use it to try and learn to speak a language. You will NOT be saying what you think you're saying. Trust me on this one.

Well, that specific fact I learned from just random chatter with people. Conversations are really a lot of fun because everyone knows some small detail that everyone else doesn't know. You learn sooo much when having odd, yet sort of serious conversations. Of course you have to keep it fun, but when you can actually speak about EXACTLY what you think and have people not only accept it, but agree with you, and yet still debate it with you, it builds relationships. Staying up late at night, long car rides, or just hanging out somewhere with nothing to do. Find something you're interested in or feel strongly about and start talking about it.

Now that was an another super advice by Spaz (truly) The Great

And about that Greman Girl friend.You dont mean ....(Umm What was the name)

Kelly, my girlfriend? Yesss.... She would be the German girlfriend, considering how I only have one girlfriend right now....

If you are having problems chatting in those Languages, try using google translater, it really helps.

No, bad advice. Online translators are actually pretty sucky. They are good for single words, or atleast getting a basic meaning out of a sentence you don't know.... But NEVER use it to try and learn to speak a language. You will NOT be saying what you think you're saying. Trust me on this one.

I learn it at school, my teacher says something in french, and we have to say the french word after. Thats a easy way to do it.

Would there be any point in talking in Italian on this thread? Seems abit perculier to me.

For our french GCSE we were complaining about the amount of work. Our teacher said we have no right to complain as a kid in year 8 is doing a GCSE in Chinese, (3 years early). We all just replied back saying this kid is Chinese and lived in China for about 7 years so the GCSE would be piss for him.

Heh the girl i like finally split up with her boyfriend (i didnt help it happen). As ive known her for a long time i asked her if she was alright and if she wanted to talk about it , she told me she did. She said she didnt really like him and she wished that he was kinder like me :blink: (I wasnt expecting it).

All i need now is what to do next.

So im asking , what DO i do next?

Get to know her better. Flirt. Just that for now.. I mean, you don't really want to be her rebound. Trust me. Those never work.

Rebounds are usually for when they're really torn up over someone and just tranfer it onto other people. Or that's what it is to me. Not telling you to be a complete asshole and not give her any attention.

I'm probably going over it right now. So just.. hang out with her, flirt.. have fun. Just not to the point to where you annoy the hell out of her.. that would be.. bad.

And yes, I am glad to say I take after Spaz a bit. Hehe. :D

So today I was hanging out with Brian's ex. Not a good thing.. I know.. but it was fun. She's smart, kinda pretty, I like her erm.. body. I'm not saying anything will happen, I'm just doin my thing. Hahah. Then this whore got cussed out on the bus. Fun times.

Edit: Yeah, using an internet translator to translate shit is bad. I'm taking French myself right now. There's many accent marks and ways of putting things and irregular verbs (the list goes on) to depend soley on one.

I should do a topic with this question: Do you have an girlfriend?

And i.......I like too a girl. :wub: We are not so :hug: .(if you understand).I want that she to be my girlfriend but i am very schey when it comes to talk to her.I really dont know what to do,because i really want that she to be my girlfriend.Who can help and what should i do?

well, this is a bit different.

Today was rather F ed up. I didn't make my exame what you could name good.. Then we would have a big feast at school. That we only get once a year (with nice girls :P jk). But then it came.... My parents. They wouldn't let me go there with my friend and they wanted te bring me there and after sometime my father took 20 Euro of of the total sum he owd me and wanted that I'd give him 10 more for him to take me. I mean, that sucks. I could cycle there myself. Now it has finished and I'v not been there. It really bugs me because this is a event that only hapens once a year. So I wont be going to school tomorow... Feel kindda bade cause I already had made aragments for when I'm there and I didn't even show-up. :(

A well, it isn't that bad,

I guese.

I'l chear myself up by shooting a few people in the country side

*starts up s-a*

When you sy that Spaz are you being funny and sarcastic?...Cause raping isn't exactly supposed to be "safe".Well,it isn't atleast romantic.Cause I really don't htink you'e "raping",just "naughty rough "twisted" sex.But I know what you mean by it...

Erm, rape is safe. If you'd like, I'll actually explain why.

In the sense of getting pregnant, it's rare to get pregnant while being raped, condom or not. Simply because of how much stress the women is in from the struggle and the fact alone that she's being raped.

Wow.It's actuallyr and I am being serious nice to know you know this stuff.I've studied a fewthings in my time but not that.(Did you study or jsut "smart".)

Wow.I know alot of people that would say your dumb and stupid.But you are ways smart.Like emotionally strong too.

Erg.School sucked yesterday.Got a refural(3xworse than a detention and a Saturday school!)for not turning in my detentin slips for getting in a fight.So ya,I gotta get on computer when parents aren't home.But today was awesome.I got to leave school at 1:45(usually w leave at 3:25)cause of a dentist appointment.I don't liek doing the dentist check up all the time but I got to skip the rest of that days school so I was happy.And TG,jsut get to know her like Skyline has said.See if you can talk to her with yourself.Not like someone you're not.