Big Community Thread

Chris

So i am the only who has an job? :D I have only 16 years and work in a computer shop here in Romania,Constanta city.

He's 16 Tm... i have a job and im 13 , its only a paper round but its well worth £20 a week. Saving up for Need for speed carbon and SmackDown Vs Raw 2007 for my Xbox-360. Currently i only have saints row , its a great game but ive completed it... so a job is my only way to get money as my parents are as tight as drainpipes...

i work with my Bro-inlaw with his Cement company,30$ an hour,ahh yeah. And i just Preordered a PS3 for my B-day:D,ie tryed playing it and its soo cool, The Controller is .5 pounds and it has 60 GB for downloading and crap.

It cost's a wopping 695$ but i think it is worth it :thumbsup:

Bullshit. What do you do in the business? And don't you mean concrete company? My brother-in-law has been in concrete all his life and he was only making 18 an hour.......

i work with my Bro-inlaw with his Cement company,30$ an hour,ahh yeah. And i just Preordered a PS3 for my B-day:D,ie tryed playing it and its soo cool, The Controller is .5 pounds and it has 60 GB for downloading and crap.

It cost's a wopping 695$ but i think it is worth it :thumbsup:

Damn.Good for you mad.I am 12,no job but chores.No money.Andd Skyline,I play the electric guitar.I'm pretty good.

That's cool. What kind of setup do you have? I've got access to a 98 PRS Custom, Custom telecaster, and an 85? Strat.. and some of my dad's custom amplifiers.. :D

Which is why I kinda want to start. Have good equipment without having to get it myself. Though, I think Bass would be pretty cool too.

Edit: ALG two honors? Whoa. You're smart eh? We're in the same grade I think.. and I'm in part two of algebra one. Haha. Probably end up going to tech maths. All I know for next semester is..

English 2 and physical conditioning. Dropping French two. I have no idea what I'm doing in French one...

Sorry Tec.Dunno.But you only got 4 periods!Lucky.I got 7 not counting lunch.It goes:

1st:P.E.

2nd:Math.

3rd:Science.

4th:Lunch.(Which sucks cause it's like at 11:00.)

5th:Core Language Arts

6th:Fine Arts.(Elective.I would of done tech cause we get to go on the internet every Friday but it changed to internet every 3months <_< )

7th:Core Reading.

8th:Core Social Studies.

Ya,that's school for me.From 8:40 til'3:25.2:25 on Monday since it's a minamum day.

Guitar Setup:

Pretty damn simple.It's a Squier Fender Mini(since i'm 12years old and 4feet11inches.) and with a bigger version of the Squier sidekick.Gettin a few stff for my guitar soon.Forget what they're called though.

I also got a drum set.I forget what type it is but it's old.Used to be my mom's.I'm getting a new one soon....Hopefully.

Your twelve. The most I got were seven periods, and that was in a big middle school.

Little secret about myself: I failed Advanced Literature in 6th grade in Texas. Then I moved to Tennessee, where my grades shot back up to As and Bs like they should have been. (I'm Asian, I'm expected to overachive. I hate this f***ing stereotype.)

Does anybody here know if the Sims 2 will run on an unmodded Dell Dimension B110? Cause I kinda asked for it for Christmas.

Comparing what I found online to the requirements Skyline posted, I'm afraid it won't work. The processor isn't strong enough, and it only comes with enough RAM to run the game itself, and it needs to run Windows, at that. So I don't think it will work.

I have Windows XP, and if I uninstall a few things, will that make room or something like that?

BTW, did any of you ever cheat on a test? I did. This one time, I had a spelling test in elementary school. I had the answers (that I forgot to turn in) in my desk and took periodic peeks at it. I passed.

Aw, you traitor. We were seriously gonna let you back in, Nate. Our first candidate, too. Just kidding with the traitor remark! Yeah, good luck with the Dragon Stealths.

What did you mean.First Canidate?For what?

Does anybody here know if the Sims 2 will run on an unmodded Dell Dimension B110? Cause I kinda asked for it for Christmas.

Comparing what I found online to the requirements Skyline posted, I'm afraid it won't work. The processor isn't strong enough, and it only comes with enough RAM to run the game itself, and it needs to run Windows, at that. So I don't think it will work.

Oh ya.I forgot about needin Windows.Shoulda told ya that.

I have Windows XP, and if I uninstall a few things, will that make room or something like that?

BTW, did any of you ever cheat on a test? I did. This one time, I had a spelling test in elementary school. I had the answers (that I forgot to turn in) in my desk and took periodic peeks at it. I passed.

Double post.Sorry.Ya,i've cheated on a test before.Quite a few times actually.Don't remember if it helped though.It just doesn't seem to much of a bad thing to do for me.I mean,I know it's bad but it sems liek no biggy.No what I mean?

Edited by Nate10

XP is a very bloated OS. It takes a lot of RAM. I'm surprised you run it with 256MB of RAM. And deleting things has nothing to do with the RAM.