Big Community Thread

Chris

Well I had my big dance performance and we f***ed it up, we hadnt finished when the music did so Abbi was getting on my back and the music ended. Not good but hey it gives me something to write about.

Now its time for our intergrated pieces which is 3 minutes that includes music, dance and drama.

Believe me. These people passed grammer. They'll know when you're separating names.

Watching Katt Williams Live. It got funny as hell thirty minutes in!

It's grammar :P

I'm bored.. exams are next week. Woo. Can't wait to go and get them over with and hopefully pass 3 out of 4 of them. And.. that's about all that's going on right now.

Life is ... normal. Got 3 pieces of work (not even started) gotta be handed in by wednesday, when i break up for christams... W00T!. Exams start in May, sh*ttin' bricks about that, should start revising really, gonna fail maths and english.. Oh shizzlemynizzle! Life really isn't normal, really bad. REALLY bad. :mellow:

Well holidays start this friday for me. I still have to do history, german and physics. After that I'm mentally on a vacation. The physical vacation start on friday. Other than that, it's just chilling and waiting.

I had some time this weekend and made myself a custom NRG skin. And that's pretty much all. It's raining today, so a parkour training is out of question.