Big Community Thread

Chris

2 weeks? wowa, I only have had school now for 3 days. ANd nintedo... THey whered doing good untill they come with there stupid ideas of not having a normal controller, and make there system kindda... weak. I like the ds thoug

Why is everyone so concerned with power-houses? I'm going to laugh when the Wii's games((especially Zelda!!!)) kick so much ass even though it's a "weaker" console.

They STILL ARE doing good. A LOT of people are anticipating the Wii. Innovation is really the only way to move forward, if you think about it. You can't really progress without doing something new.

I certainly don't know anyone personally that openly favours the Wii.

And what sort of name is 'Wii' anyway? Why not 'W2'?

Because obviously where you are from, they are either graphics-whores, Sony/MS fanboys, Ninty-Haters, etc. I assure you they don't have decent reasons for not liking it.

Yes, the Wii is a gay name. But the hell is "W2" suppose to mean?

How about the "Revolution"? Anybody remember that name? Yeah, WAY back at E3 '05.

Personally I preferred that name.

nope i don't remember the "revolution" cuz if it is nintedo i don't ever care about it.

Stop being a fanboy. Seriously.

Why does everyone have to be stupid little kids about this? All of those f***in' systems are good. STFU with the arguing.

All I could afford was the following:

Premium Xbox 360 ~ $400

Dead or Alive 4 ~ $60

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter ~ $60

Madcatz Fan Stand ~ $15

Extra Wired Controller ~ $30

Project Gotham Racing 3 ~ $50

Full Auto ~ $40

Faceplate ~ $10

Quick Recharge Kit ~ $30

Backwards Compatablity Disc: June 2006 ~ $2

Dead Rising ~ $60

Grand Total ~ $657 without tax

I hate being poor.

Why is everyone so concerned with power-houses? I'm going to laugh when the Wii's games((especially Zelda!!!)) kick so much ass even though it's a "weaker" console.

They STILL ARE doing good. A LOT of people are anticipating the Wii. Innovation is really the only way to move forward, if you think about it. You can't really progress without doing something new.

Hey I do like zelda, I bought gamecube for zelda. (that was before I got to playing gta)

Does anybody have all cars in PGR3?

um, nope :)

And where was this post for

oops ahh crap...

forgot that the censored version isn't in the internet

Pfft Zelda, yeah right.

And zelda is a cool game. And I bet lot's of kids my age agree. I know a few 16 year olds who even think ocarina of time is one of the best games made (if you compare to most games where in that time)

All I could afford was the following:

Premium Xbox 360 ~ $400

Dead or Alive 4 ~ $60

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter ~ $60

Madcatz Fan Stand ~ $15

Extra Wired Controller ~ $30

Project Gotham Racing 3 ~ $50

Full Auto ~ $40

Faceplate ~ $10

Quick Recharge Kit ~ $30

Backwards Compatablity Disc: June 2006 ~ $2

Dead Rising ~ $60

Grand Total ~ $657 without tax

I hate being poor.

:wtf:

u spent $60 per a game?

and u call urself poor?

all of my games together dont cost that much

Yes, I do know that, but in here there is only one legal store for games and the choice isnt very big, so I do it this way. It's cheaper for me, and the developers make a lot of money even with all the illegal stuff. besides, even in those stores u cant find what you're looking for sometimes, so u have to burn the CD from a friend. Its not like I burn and sell CDs, I just buy em, and if I stop, it wont stop all the others