Big Community Thread

Chris

Unless you friend loves ya and you love her.

Na I dont fancy having a lesbian rape thing going on, bit too far for me.

Lesbian raping?I'm a guy if that's what you ment.12 years old.

Hahaha, my one teacher is still worse, he gives random students that he doesn't know or have lessons with wet willies! Strangely enough he only does it to chicks........ mmm I wonder wots going on there.

A little bit offtopic at the moment

But Anyways.....

Pretty depressed right now.I found out that yesterday the girl I liked got asked out and she said yes. :down:

So ya,pretty sad right now.But idk...I guess it okay cause I don't think i was gonna ask her out casue I hate "three year relationships where you don't even talk to each other" ya know.I think i'll wait for girlfriends until 8th or 9th grade...But other than that,I might get Bully tonight,but if I don't see that,i'll get VCS,and if i don't see that i'll get Scarface.Thatt's about it right now.I'm stayin out of trouble,but failing all classes but PE.I'm not stupid and I care in all but I just don't do it.I play on PSP,PS2 and computer to much.I'll talk later on this topic...

Unless you friend loves ya and you love her.

Na I dont fancy having a lesbian rape thing going on, bit too far for me.

Lesbian raping?I'm a guy if that's what you ment.12 years old.

I meant about me, he said if you love friend (saying "her") and for me that would be having girl on girl sex.

I'm bored.. so I'll randomly post this:

There's this kid that (was) on the JV football team. And well, he just kinda played like a girl and no one liked him. Then one day my friend, Adam, decides to jokes around and start rubbing on him.

Now the kids nickname is "Stiffy" haha.

WTF lol...But what you mean start rubbing on him.I might know what you mean...

So yeah, a lot of sex-related discussion going on, so I'll add in this and make you all jealous.

In a period of about 24 hours we went through a 3-pack of condoms.... That's because we didn't feel like buying more..... Or trust me, we would've went through another 3-pack.....

On top of that, on Saturday I was slave.boy again and did my best cross-dress yet. We even gave me boobs. Guys were checking me out all day and we were constantly being referred to as "ladies"((me, my girlfriend, and her friend)), and I was called ma'am a few times. God this weekend was so much fun.