Chris

Big Community Thread

Na it doesnt, Im not in a Christmasy mood. I hate this house down my straight, they put this giant inflatable santa in the beginning of Novmember and they dont take the bastard thing down until the end of Janaury. I just want to pop it

Na it doesnt, Im not in a Christmasy mood. I hate this house down my straight, they put this giant inflatable santa in the beginning of Novmember and they dont take the bastard thing down until the end of Janaury. I just want to pop it

Fireworks is legal at this time of the year, right?

Well I was walking to college and it deflated. I had a huge smile but then the next day it was back :bashhead: I will throw knives at it MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!! :evil:

I dunno about you, but I think fireworks are allowed 3 days before the new year (atleast here). Of course, nobody obeys that. I've had fireworks back in november.

Well my holiday has been cancelled which Im pleased about as I wasnt looking forward to it. SO instead of China Im going San Fransisco, I get to be with my mates on my brithday instead of China and I get to see Babyshambles :D

Ya, we booked it not for my birthday but because of my birthday as every year it got ignored, But this year I have friends so it would be nice to have a nirthday in college now.

I got my report card and when reading it I knew something was wrong. I was failing everything, my name was now Robert, I was a male and I took law.

Somehow I dont think it wasnt mine. Not sure though

Edited by Bear

The first of my many holiday plans went brilliantly... Me and my school mates went to this chinese food place, tastiest food EVER!, then to sum cool bar to shoot sum pool, awesome night. Cheers guys, even though none of you wil probably ever see this. Though my eyes do hurt, wtf's up with that? :thumbsup: