Big Community Thread

Chris

I am happy because year 2007 started.I think that in this year i will make good things on the forum.

Still,in this month i will have 4 months of activity on this forum.

Now i will go to watch a movie,play NFS Carbon and sleep a bit.

Edited by TG187

Slayer, you shoulda posted that in my drunken topic :P

Well I've wanted to make another OMFG H4PPY N3VV Y34R topic aswell. I've turned on the PC, gone to bathroom and when I came back and had to log in I just said: Nah, I can't be arsed (my laptop takes 10 minutes to load). So I've turned it off and jusg listened to some mp3s.

But that was a cool topic. I doubt I could beat it. If you wanna do something, you've gotta do it yourself. So that means I have to bring some booze if I wanna get drunk. I just don't like beer and when it comes to vine I like it only with coca cola (aka bambus).

It's the Fast and the Furious. Based on the movie, "Tokyo Drift" definately. I'll get a pic up in a minute.

edit: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g170/pre...onxx/FandF2.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g170/pre...onxx/FandF1.jpg

They're a little blurry, but I don't have steady hands. And if you're wondering why I think it's off of Tokyo Drift... it's based in Tokyo :P

Oh yeah, there it is.

Enjoy.

Looks fairly good, I might look out for it as I have plenty of spending money.. :P

Heh, it's pretty good. The races get a bit repetitive.. as.. most of it's on a highway unless you're drifting or grip racing (Racing on the drift course!) It's got a fairly good amount of mods for the cars.. think there should have been a few more though. Eh well. I think it's PS2 only.. and.. I wouldn't spend more than 30 (USD) on it.. but I've already spent 40.. so meh.. oh well.

LOL. Oh well. It's kinda what i'd expect froma game like that anyway.

I'm waiting for TOCA Race Driver 4, or a new TOCA game atleast and itususlly comes out in late FEB but it hasn't been officially announced yet. If it doesn't come out i'm going to be very annoyed, buring down buildings level. :P