Big Community Thread

Chris

Whoa, i dont even think i wanna enter school.

Reasons:

Shootings, fights, knife stabbings, Molotov Cocktails, acid throwings, morwe fights, teasing, rapes, more shootings, and nerds...okay, ignore the last, but the rest is true, i only eneter school if i get a Colt Double Action, or a Desert Eagle 50 AE...And still, i wouldnt, but to be 100% that i go to school would be to go with an Browning M2 50. Cal.

The first year here in Chile was like to get an stable economical situation, then, we moved, i went to a school for some weeks when we had to movie again because we got robbed.

I did never found a school close to our new house, because we couldnt pay for a transport way kinda.

Then, we didnt sell anything, so we moved again and this is our 2nd year in Chile, but we havnt found a school close to my house neither, and the closest one is paid.

So i havnt found any school yet because we dont have the money, nor a close one.

The first year here in Chile was like to get an stable economical situation, then, we moved, i went to a school for some weeks when we had to movie again because we got robbed.

I did never found a school close to our new house, because we couldnt pay for a transport way kinda.

Then, we didnt sell anything, so we moved again and this is our 2nd year in Chile, but we havnt found a school close to my house neither, and the closest one is paid.

So i havnt found any school yet because we dont have the money, nor a close one.

I get it now and I`m sorry that you have no school ... that`s so sad :( :'(

If you dont mind me asking Silberio, how did you learn English then if you didn't/don't go to school?

Because i meet Gandalf, who magicaly gave me the english launguage :mellow:

Nah, but i've been on school before, dont think ive NEVER EVER been on school, if not, i wouldnt even be typing, i went to school back 'n sweden, i learned english there, then, i also watched movies, stuff like that.

EDIT:

I just played Stronghold Crusader, its a great game.

I did something unussual, I played against LionHearted Richard, I allways play with him, but this time, I wanted to give a try, and see how good he is, and it turned to be very very difficult.

I do not recommend playing against LionHearted Richard if you are new, i had over 200 troops, and they got all killed, i tried to rush, but no way, it doesnt work.

Anyway, i got much of his defence down, i destroyed a tower, and a gate, also, killed some peasants, wich gave me time to make another army, with just arabic swordmen, and some archers, I recommend also only use (or mostly use) normal archers, due to that they are cheaper, just 12 gold coins, so you can make more of them, instead of less arabic archers.

Well, I attacked him with 2 catapults, and like 70 arabic swordmen, also some archers for defence, and to make it easier, I used some arabic assasins to take out the archers and ballistas on the remaining towers.

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

If you dont mind me asking Silberio, how did you learn English then if you didn't/don't go to school?

Because i meet Gandalf, who magicaly gave me the english launguage :mellow:

Nah, but i've been on school before, dont think ive NEVER EVER been on school, if not, i wouldnt even be typing, i went to school back 'n sweden, i learned english there, then, i also watched movies, stuff like that.

EDIT:

I just played Stronghold Crusader, its a great game.

I did something unussual, I played against LionHearted Richard, I allways play with him, but this time, I wanted to give a try, and see how good he is, and it turned to be very very difficult.

I do not recommend playing against LionHearted Richard if you are new, i had over 200 troops, and they got all killed, i tried to rush, but no way, it doesnt work.

Anyway, i got much of his defence down, i destroyed a tower, and a gate, also, killed some peasants, wich gave me time to make another army, with just arabic swordmen, and some archers, I recommend also only use (or mostly use) normal archers, due to that they are cheaper, just 12 gold coins, so you can make more of them, instead of less arabic archers.

Well, I attacked him with 2 catapults, and like 70 arabic swordmen, also some archers for defence, and to make it easier, I used some arabic assasins to take out the archers and ballistas on the remaining towers.

You are right, most of the English I learnt was playing games and watching movies ... school helped me the least ... altough it was helpfull.

I think I'm a horrible person. The only thing that keeps me happy is the fact some people live shittier lives than me. Well, that and Saints Row. Am I a horrible person?

Nah, you ain`t a horrible person, just chill out, relax ... Sometimes you are a pain in the @$$ but who isn`t ?

Aah, okay, thanks Gycu :)

A`aight. Glad for being usefull ...