Big Community Thread

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

In 5 days I go to an induction day at my Uni, plus for the next 2 days after that. I've visited there on an open day but this is when I have the chance of making new friends so it'll be cool. :) TBH, I want to get there and started ASAP now because I'm bored, I've been off for about 2 1/2 months so I want to get started.

In 5 days I go to an induction day at my Uni, plus for the next 2 days after that. I've visited there on an open day but this is when I have the chance of making new friends so it'll be cool. :) TBH, I want to get there and started ASAP now because I'm bored, I've been off for about 2 1/2 months so I want to get started.

Well good luck!

I finished my 2nd induction day at Uni today and it's going well so far, a lot of paperwork had to be filled in though, and some I have yet to do. I have to go in again on Monday for an induction to a different part of the Uni, although I could have done that yesterday or the day before that. I'm pleased so far though, it looks like I'll be going in 3 days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, so that'll be good if that happens.

I'm currently starting my website again, basically, I suck when I upload IPB Boards, but yeah, I guess it's quiet hard to do, especially when most of the Free Web hosts don't allow you to upload most of the files, meh.

I guess I'm gonna have to find a solution or else I might not get my site done! :(

Need some help?