Big Community Thread

Chris

The last 3 days, I've been dicking around online. I'm around rank 14 or 15 now on COD4, I'm also playing FIFA 08 and GTA4 - when it works. I haven't got into a GTA4 game yet, mainly because I'm impatient. I will, soon, but I don't want to wait upwards of 30 minutes to get in a fucking game.

Try Twillight Princess. It's going to take you at least 4 hourst until you get into that. It needs 8 for you to start loving it.

But if you give it that time, you'll be rewarded by a fantastic game with heavily outdated visuals (:

I'm busy with Team Fortress 2 lately. Love the game.

To think of it, gonna play it now. Later.

High school's great so far. Love it, basically. My classes are somewhat easy, and idk it's just a nice environment and I feel much happier than I've been in the past. Cute girls too...

Classes:

Biology - Luckily I got the GOOD biology teacher. Seems like a good class, smells odd though.

Spanish 1 - Tough getting used to saying and hearing nothing else but spanish, but I like it.

English CP - Pretty easy, basic 'story - and - report' papers with books I've already read. Teacher is a bit eccentric though..

Tech Essentials - Picked it because I get to be on a computer the whole time. Fun so far, nice teacher too.

Algebra 1B CSR - Flunked it last year in 8th grade because I was a 'rebel' or w/e. I just didn't do the work. It'll be an easy pass, I know it already. I'm pretty much surrounded by senior jock's that can't pass a middle school math education. Teacher is a bit of a nutcase, and the old ass T.A. hits on the girls.

P.E. - Pretty much the freshman class is in the same P.E. period as me, and most of my frosh friends are in the same period which is nice. Got a nice workout room, can't wait to wrestle someone, decent b-ball courts and a nice enough teacher.

Edited by Nate14

I almost got in a fight today with a redneck notorious for being a great fighter. He was standing in the middle of the lockers (like a moron), so I had to push through. He called me a Mexican and I told him to eat shit. Next thing I know, I'm being pushed against my locker with him in my face. Told him that if I caught him off-campus, he'd be eating pavement. I'm not spending two weeks at an alternative school and getting kicked out of the Honor's Society for some fucking retard.

On another note, there was a fight on the bus today. This guy decided to finish what happened the day before by knocking the shit out of someone everybody hates. And goddamn, did he do a good job! Left this guy bleeding and crying. It was so awesome, but I know everyone's gonna get shit for it.

Edited by L-RiC

I almost got arrested last night for video recording a wrestling event. :thumbsup:

Today at college I found out that I had a quiz in math, which I didn't think I was ready for, so I studied my ass off before and in between classes. When I got the quiz there were only 3 questions, which ended up being very easy.

I've always loved math class, some things seemed harder than they actually were when I was in high school, but now all of it actually seems extremely easy.

So far college seems easier than high school, but again, this is a community college. State college in 2 years. :clapping:

I almost got in a fight today with a redneck notorious for being a great fighter. He was standing in the middle of the lockers (like a moron), so I had to push through. He called me a Mexican and I told him to eat shit. Next thing I know, I'm being pushed against my locker with him in my face. Told him that if I caught him off-campus, he'd be eating pavement. I'm not spending two weeks at an alternative school and getting kicked out of the Honor's Society for some fucking retard.

On another note, there was a fight on the bus today. This guy decided to finish what happened the day before by knocking the shit out of someone everybody hates. And goddamn, did he do a good job! Left this guy bleeding and crying. It was so awesome, but I know everyone's gonna get shit for it.

Yeah, if you're going to get kicked out of the honor society and shit, might as well just fight out of school. Though un-scheduled fights are much better....

Oh and what do you meran by everyone's gonig to get shit for someone getting beat up on the bus?

Yeah, if you're going to get kicked out of the honor society and shit, might as well just fight out of school. Though un-scheduled fights are much better....

Oh and what do you mean by everyone's going to get shit for someone getting beat up on the bus?

If anything happens again, we're getting assigned seats on the bus. Fuck that.

• 3 weeks later...

I got around a week until I go to a Learners Advice Session, to talk about the forthcoming year at Uni. I know I want to carry on with my current course, a BA HONS Photography course, so that's what I'll make clear. After that, it'll be another 5 days before I go back properly. I've been off now for nearly 4 months, so I'm more than ready to get back into things.

Doin' so so in school so far, B's and C's all around. Flunking P.E. though, apparentley not dressing down means you don't get the chance to try. Thanks for telling me that Mrs. Campell, after I get my progress report. Also flunking English, and for no reason. Think it's a typo though, coz I should have a B+, approximatley...

I went to the Learners Advice Session, which was weird, basically. All you had to do was go and get your results, then fill out some forms and you're done. It wasn't a meeting at all. Thankfully, I passed! :D So I progress into my 2nd year at Uni, which will be much tougher than the 1st year. I have about 10 assignments this year, around double from last year, and it'll only get harder, but I'm confident I can do it. I start on the 30th.

Camcorder. And yes, I know: put a mk1 or mk2 on one of Sony's VX series and you've got one of the nicest setups out there.

So far, I'm thinking of getting either a Canon XH-A1, Canon GL-2, VX-1000, VX-2100, GS-320, or a GS-500. I still haven't looked around much. As far as fisheye's go, I'm really liking the Century Optics mk's and baby death fisheyes. Barely have looked up much on fisheyes yet though.

Edited by Nate14

Camcorder. And yes, I know: put a mk1 or mk2 on one of Sony's VX series and you've got one of the nicest setups out there.

So far, I'm thinking of getting either a Canon XH-A1, Canon GL-2, VX-1000, VX-2100, GS-320, or a GS-500. I still haven't looked around much. As far as fisheye's go, I'm really liking the Century Optics mk's and baby death fisheyes. Barely have looked up much on fisheyes yet though.

Well you just have to ask yourself one thing...will you ever want to use night vision? If so then your only option is Sony. That sort of narrows down your search.

• 2 weeks later...

I just thought I would post here because I've been more active on here today than I had the whole of last week :P

October Holiday week for me - Off School (Yay). I was meant to be flying down to London this week but because it is a Scottish holiday and not an English holiday then it would be pointless going down to see the cousins for a couple of hours if they're at school. :P

Anyway, 6 or 7 weeks until the Preliminary Exams begin for me. (Scottish Standard Grades (In England - GCSEs))

Meh, my life is pretty meh atm. School is ok I guess. Social life is horrendous, a girl (not doing any stuff with her) I really like, is moving to lisbon, I really like her, just like to have her around, looking at her, looking at her smile, makes me feel good.

Sorry man. I know what you mean, sort of.

I'm whatever these days as well. Health conditions are not as good as they could be, school is whatever, and no girlfriend... still.