Big Community Thread

Chris

Meh, heading to college in about 2 hours. <_<

Well I don't really think college is bad, it's just that now I'm in college I don't get to see most of my old friends from school anymore, and neither do I get to hang out with them. I see a few of them in the bus, and yeah it's pretty damn nice to see them again, but it's only for a few minutes, which completely sucks. But in a few days, I'm going to my school for a presentation tea and to collect my GCSE certificates for my other subjects. So I'll be seeing most of my mates and also my teachers, and hopefully I'll get to see my hot French teacher (:wub:).

But right now, I have to through alot of crap before I get there, so yeah.

Currently, I am grounded.. oh and currently, I fucking hate my school.

I barely got an F during the final exam for the first semester. The test in Statistics was bloody hard (even though I could at least scored a few more points if I studied harder), but good thing it was just a few points better than the minimal passing grade.

Currently, I am grounded.. oh and currently, I fucking hate my school.

I barely got an F during the final exam for the first semester. The test in Statistics was bloody hard (even though I could at least scored a few more points if I studied harder), but good thing it was just a few points better than the minimal passing grade.

Oh god lol, I'm only in Algebra 1B. Yeah, got like two F's and a D (or two D's and a F.....forget which) so I'm grounded.

even though i had a complete and happy extended family (including Hijack) i meet everyday, i always keep any problems to myself and i never told anyone about it... i dunno why, i'm just the kind of person who likes keeping secrets to himself.

But they said its bad when you don't tell to other people what are you're problems... <_<

@woozie : b00biez :awexd:

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

I just basically sent off three job applications and got my first debit/bank card yesterday. (1st November) I'm exhausted after yesterday, I went in most high street stores looking for vacancies for 14 year old teens and only found about 4 or 5 willing to let me in.

Mathesons -- Bakery;Cafe

Baguette Express -- Bakery

Pizza Place (Don't know the name ao I'll call it that) -- Restaurant;Take-away

THe bank I'm now with is Halifax Bank of Scotland, most people in Europe might've heard of it.

Ah man. :(

Well a few days ago I went to visit my school. It was a presentation tea in which I collect my GCSE Certificates, and I was hoping to see all my friends and most of my teachers. In fact, most of my friends were there which was good but a few teachers weren't there, which included my hot French teacher. Well, I later got a date to collect my art work from school so when I go back there, I'll go and visit her. :)

If she's not there on that day I'm gonna kill myself. :)

One of my two French teachers is Ugly. She looks like a Primary School/Nursery Teacher and teaches us as if we are in Primary One/Year One. It's like "This is how you spell "Je Suis"" and she actually spells it out "Jee-oo Ess-oo-ee-ess" (French Alphabet sorta thing - not english alphabet for some reason). It's stupid and annoying.

My dad happened to fuck up my truck today. He had to lock the truck because he had some expensive equipment in the seat and didn't want anybody to steal it. Fair enough, I'd do the same. Unfortunately, he doesn't actually have the keys to the locks. Long story short, the passenger door will only open from the inside and there's a small crack in my windshield.