it's me

osiris.

nah it didn't have anything to do with that.

i was just bored.

but damn these forums are so...i don't know what. something is missing.

maybe i should change the skin or something.

Use Ambience. It's better than Applied X. It would also be better if you had been here for the past few months. I know if I just join a forum or leave for a while, the topics and everything seem weird.

lol gtawh shut down so all its members are flocking to nation and  gta place.

welcome .

Yeah, we were acting uncivilized so WizZ closed the forums "until further notice". Yeah. Stupid T_M and Maric.

Maybe, but its still cool he's come back though, can we call him ginger pubes again? or has he changed since the last pic I saw of him like a year ago.

I haven't seen him since the beginning of Summer. He wanted to dye his hair red or something last time I heard((red, not the natural orange that is often reffered to as "red-headed")).

ok um...

first off i don't use my old account anymore because i don't use that name anymore. i now go by either osiris. or Triad 1028

i will check out the ambience skin.

i did not forget the password to my old accout.

no you cannot call me ginger pubes.

yes i have changed since i've last been here (my personality isn't as immature but that doesn't mean i won't be spamming and i'm hotter)

i had a chicken sandwhich for lunch today.

and do i know you Asia Enthusiast? (name change perhaps?)

and do i know you Asia Enthusiast? (name change perhaps?)

Look at his sig, it's Ezekial Wisdom from GTAWH. Who, I do believe, is JayDelph. Who, I do believe, use to be Psycho09((correct me if I'm wrong)).

And i'm the dude who thinks he's in charge nowadays - very important position on the forums.

Yeah, and I'm still the arrogant veteran I've always been((except at the beginning when I wasn't a veteran)).

k

Don't spam! :lolbounce:

lol gtawh shut down so all its members are flocking to nation and  gta place.

welcome .

Naw, they just are waiting for its return.

I didn't get this welcome!

I used a new name because I couldn't sign in to my old one, though I can see some of its posts on the board.

I left the same as pyro did.

But I left quietly...

Can I change my name to... Odie? I just watched Garfield the movie, and I like that name.

Woah, Ambience looks like the skin I use on my forum. Well just that bar thing.

Edited by Leprekon