GTA4 for Xbox 360

Mercedes SL

you realise you guys are fighting about VIDEO GAMES, thats as pussy as fighting about chess

I'm sorry if we aren't hardcore enough for you. There is a little X in the top right hand corner of the window you're viewing. Feel free to click it if you don't feel like you want to be here.

I only stat teh fact I have read becasue I am intrested in both machines and I have read another artical that states the sony have 8 processors not 7 but teh 8th is meant to operate the sony's hardware only

but even though the sony has more processor speed the XBOX360 can better quallity processors with high cach RAM which allows more data go thru the processor and which makes it go thru at 2 times the spped making each system even.

and I know the XBOX 360 has it's problems but all new launch systems do it happens I just heard that Xbox has had lots of report of over heating and crashing and I know that my firend has the same problem I do not know how wide spread this is.

and sorry for bad spelling on my last comment I like to type fast and not look over my work

By processor I hope you don't mean CPU((Core Processing Unit?)), because I HIGHLY doubt they'd have eight. I doubt there is eight if you include all of them((CPU, GPU, etc. blah whatever)).

No, typing fast isnt any excuse for bad spelling. I type over 90 words a minute and I never have a problem with spelling.

Exactly. And if you do make a mistake, NORMAL people are staring at the screen READING WHAT THEY ARE TYPING, so they can SEE THE MISTAKES AND FIX THEM. Infact, I'm tired right now and have made ALOT of mistakes in these two sentences, but I caught and corrected ALL of them before even finishing the word.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you guys just get over spelling mistakes, it pisses me off when someone flames another for just a spelling mistake. If it makes sense then its good enough for me, no matter how many words they spelt wrong.

*Yes I am ready for the the "BUT IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE" argument*

It is not about a single spelling error, but a whole bunch of spelling mistakes DONE ON PURPOSE. Like "u" instead of "you". Why does it bother me? Because we have a fuckin' language for a reason. It shows laziness and ignorance. We are also talking about his extremely poor grammar. Which, BTW, is NOT understandable.

I wouldn't care how much the PS3 was. I would still buy it even if it was over $1000, that is how much I love Sony.

Here are some facts about the playstation and xbox :)

Alright lets review some facts here about playstation and xbox.

Ps2 has far more games and better gameplay for all games.

Xbox does not have as many games as ps2 and lacks in the field of gameplay.

Ps2 had almost no flaws or problems when it was released.

Xbox was having major overheating problems.

Sony(Playstation) they hold 70% of the gaming market. <<HMMM

Xbox and nintendo share the rest. 15% each

Now on to xbox 360 and ps3.

Ps3 will have blu-ray dual layer disc's which will hold 50gb of data.

Xbox 360 is using dual layer dvd's that will hold about 9gb of data.

Ps3 is changing alot of there system hardware constantly to insure quality.

Xbox 360 recently released already has many glitches and system problems.

Ps3 is already expected to ultimately take over the gaming industry.

Xbox 360 knew they werent gonna sell well so in that they made a choice to produce a low number of system. Which once again have problems.

Ps3 will own xbox 360.

Xbox 360 will get owned.

I know for a fact that the ps 3 will have 8 core processors unless sony decides to change there plans and go for more or less but as it is now most web sites say there is 7 core proscessors but that is not ture they leave out 1 core because it just runs the ps3 hard ware and will not boost system resources because it is only set to work the hard ware and this is good because the XBOX 360 has only 3 cores and the hardware has to share that with the software so you get less speed that is stated and you would know this if you been in a networking class.

also PS3 might be $900 or more because Blu-ray disc players and just players not recorders are priced at $1000 right now but I they will go down in price becasue the ps3 will not launch till around summer and if yuo can't afford the the ps3 wait till it drops in price and they make a second version with less bugs. ALso I belive that the ps3 with be a Blu-ray recorder as well because there has be discussion on Because games will come out for both systems that there will be a lot of space left over on Blu-ray discs if there choose to put games on Blu-ray instead of keeping it on DVD's. but if they release games on Blu-ray disc's there will be extra space and since Blu-ray uses blue-voilet laser at 405nm it takes less space to write and it also has radom accessing feature that allows disc to be played and recorded at teh same time making memory cards and hard drive not used becasue you will be able to save data right on the game disc. to learn more about Blu-ray go to this site http://www.blu-ray.com/faq/

Furthermore even if teh ps3 is priced at $1500 it would be not that bad becasue it would play Blu-ray discs

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
hell no, microsoft sucks, belive me there going to keep it on PS3, and then put it on xbox360 aftera yaer or two.

Your right, with Rcckstar pushing every console to the possible limit I dont think the 360 will take it

Please rememeber GTA IV has the most votes for PC (53%)

I think it should come out om computer first

Thanks,

gtasmodder

Actually, it was gtamike123 who bumped this, not gtasAmodder.

Oh, and by the way....gtamike123 probably has never even played an Xbox in his life. So far, I've seen only Sony fanboys jump off the handle and blantently exclaim how the PS3 owns the 360. I've never seen PC, Xbox, or Nintendo fanboys act like this. So, shove that overheating up your ass, mike. I own a 360, and it has rarely overheated. Oh, and Xbox Live. Need I say more?

hell no, microsoft sucks, belive me there going to keep it on PS3, and then put it on xbox360 aftera yaer or two.

Your right, with Rcckstar pushing every console to the possible limit I dont think the 360 will take it

Please rememeber GTA IV has the most votes for PC (53%)

I think it should come out om computer first

Thanks,

gtasmodder

Would you shut up about the PC port. He wasn't even talking about it and you bumped a topic just two hours shy of a year old topic. Stop bumping topics!

the only thing i dont like about ps3 is that ps2 and ps1 games suck ass on it. xbox games work fine on xbox 360. but i still dont know why ude use old games on new systems. ps3 still has a better dpi then xbox 360.

Because old games are still fun. It would be significantly easier to play GTA one your PS3 than to keep your PS2 just to play it. Or using your 360 to play Halo. I played a lot of PS1 games on my PS2, for I don't have a PS1.

not really, its more like which console will meet the requirements of gta.

and for spaz,

yeah i see your point, damn sony didnt even touch how older games would look... stupid sony.....

well i guess if you had a dreamcast it would make it ALOT better. did you know that dreamcast games make ps2 and ps1 games look WAYYYYYY better?

not really, its more like which console will meet the requirements of gta.

and for spaz,

yeah i see your point, damn sony didnt even touch how older games would look... stupid sony.....

well i guess if you had a dreamcast it would make it ALOT better. did you know that dreamcast games make ps2 and ps1 games look WAYYYYYY better?

I don't know about you, but the GTA games that were on the PS2 look a lot better on the PS3. I bet the GTAIV graphics on the PS3 will be kick ass...all I need is an HD TV...

• 2 weeks later...