GTA4 for Xbox 360

Mercedes SL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the games that make or break the console, so don't ignore the 360 just yet, it's got a great line-up of games. But then so does the PS3.

GTA4 is gonna be released on the PS3 and then after a while on the xbox, but not until the next gta game is due for release on the ps3. R* might even wait until they make the next gta game and release it as a double pack like they did with gta3 and vice city.

• 1 month later...

how do you all know rockstar wont release a xbox360 GTA first and re-release the same game on PS3 as a launch title maybe since they will have time to work on it

remember how long it took for SA to get to xbox compared to VC and GTA3 so they are most likely start to work on xbox360 and just release those games on PS3 later

hell no, microsoft sucks, belive me there going to keep it on PS3, and then put it on xbox360 aftera yaer or two.

Your right, with Rcckstar pushing every console to the possible limit I dont think the 360 will take it

Not true, see, the ps3 has SO MUCH power that it will be atleast 3-4 years maybe more before any developer uses the full power of the PS3, its just that powerfull. GTA4 will most likely come to the 360, but future gta's might not.

hell no, microsoft sucks, belive me there going to keep it on PS3, and then put it on xbox360 aftera yaer or two.

Your right, with Rcckstar pushing every console to the possible limit I dont think the 360 will take it

Not true, see, the ps3 has SO MUCH power that it will be atleast 3-4 years maybe more before any developer uses the full power of the PS3, its just that powerfull. GTA4 will most likely come to the 360, but future gta's might not.

Actually Aquador, I was talking to a guy who's friend works for R* and they said that GTA will be on the PS3. And it will come out next year sometime around October.

Actually Aquador, I was talking to a guy who's friend works for R* and they said that GTA will be on the PS3. And it will come out next year sometime around October.

I can't believe that until they say it themselves. That is way too early.

• 2 weeks later...

well for one since the XBOX 360 is realsed now my firend owns one and he says it was not what he expected he says there is problems with gamers frezzing laging and just a whole bunch of otehr bugs he says it can't get though quake 4 becasue it keeps messing up.

but GTA4 might come out for XBOX 360 first becasue it is released first and ps3 is not released till summer. but if it is release for the XBOX ps3's will be alot better becasue the ps3 can handle much more.

also hear is anotehr fact who think that the XBOX was teh greatest system ever yes it =had better graphcis and fast speed than the ps2 but it was also released later so it is technology would be better becaseu of that.

and if GTA comes out for ps3 and is planing for XBOX360 they would have to make it under the ps3's limits so it would work for XOBX 360 but if they made it for the ps3 and not XOBX and it later came out for XBoX it would be a condenced version with less.

by teh stats I heard on the next consoles XBOX does not compeat and in my opinion it is not a next gen console but a half gen because there was no major improvment other than in speed. for the inforemation I got the ps3 is goign to be 35 X faster than teh ps2 and is 2 times faster than the Xbox 360 that measn that XOBX is about 17X faster than the ps2 which is good but won't compare with ps3.

Edited by havoc

Their is about only 1 thing that I can say about the xbox 360 LOL. I laugh at it. The xbox is low, the ps3 is the one you all should get. I can't believe that the system was freezing and the game was laging lol what a piece of junk. I laugh at that system, I hate it so much. The PS3 will be the greatest system ever. :P

well for one since the XBOX 360 is realsed now my firend owns one and he says it was not what he expected he says there is problems with gamers frezzing laging and just a whole bunch of otehr bugs he says it can't get though quake 4 becasue it keeps messing up.

but GTA4 might come out for XBOX 360 first becasue it is released first and ps3 is not released till summer. but if it is release for teh XBIX ps3's will be alot better becasue the ps3 can handle much more.

also hear is anotehr fact who think that the XBOX was teh greatest system ever yes it =had better graphcis and fast speed than the ps2 but it was also released later so it is technology would be better becaseu of that.

adn if GTA comes out for ps3 and is planing for XBOX360 they would have to make it under the ps3's limits so it would work for XOBX 360 but if they made it for the ps3 and not XOBX and it later came out for XBoX it would be a condenced version with less.

by teh stats I heard on the next consoles XBOX does not compeat and in my opinion it is not a next gen console but a half gen because there was no major improvment other than in speed. for teh inmoremation I got the ps3 is goign to be 35 X faster than teh ps2 and is 2 tiems faster than the Xbox 360 that measn that XOBX is about 17X faster than the ps2 which is good but won;t compet with ps3.

No half-intelligent being will actually credit ANY of that stuff because you show NO sign of intelligence AT ALL. If you're going to speak a certain language, first learn how to properly speak it((another words, none of this "i am not english speaking so it not my fault!!!!!!" excuses)).

First off, you cannot properly compare the 360 and the PS3 because the architecture of the chips varies so much. On paper, yes, the PS3 LOOKS better, but when it comes down the the games, they will probably run almost on par, maybe a slight lead on the PS3's part.

And your "No major improvement but speed" statement does not hold up. What did the PS3 improve on? Speed. Memory. Graphics. End of story. What did the 360 improve on? Speed. Memory. Graphics. End of story. They both did the SAME THING. They just took what was there and made more of it. Nintendo is technically the ONLY ones going in a new direction.

Do you want to continue this or shall we stop here? You won't win, trust me, you're nothing but a fanboy.

My friend called me a Sony fanboy the other day only because I own a PSone a PS2 and a PSP, then it got me thinking, I've never actually heard of Sony fanboys before.

.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laugh, then. They are everywhere. The crawl around just ready to pounce. One of my best friends is one. Who do you think fight the Xbox fanboys and the Ninty fanboys? Not unbiased people, that's for sure. It's the fanboys.

I own a PS2 and PSP. The only consoles I have. Does that make me a fanboy? No, it just means I have a small budget and empty wallet. :lol:

I only stat teh fact I have read becasue I am intrested in both machines and I have read another artical that states the sony have 8 processors not 7 but teh 8th is meant to operate the sony's hardware only

but even though the sony has more processor speed the XBOX360 can better quallity processors with high cach RAM which allows more data go thru the processor and which makes it go thru at 2 times the spped making each system even.

and I know the XBOX 360 has it's problems but all new launch systems do it happens I just heard that Xbox has had lots of report of over heating and crashing and I know that my firend has the same problem I do not know how wide spread this is.

and sorry for bad spelling on my last comment I like to type fast and not look over my work