Mission finding

johnno_991

Heya people..i need assisstance in finding which mission follows Trojan Voodoo, I have no contacts on my radar map that i can go to and i have received phone calls from 2 people following the completeion of 'Trojan Voodoo' but they have not given me any new missions or contacts i can go to...so where do i go?? i mean the game says i'm only 55% through the game yet i can't find any missions..plz help!! :(

wrong. To continue, you have to have Vercetti Mansion & the Print Works missions completed. Then you have to buy 5 other assets and complete their missions.

Then someone will call you.

I've bought Print works, done mansion missions, boatyard, cherry poppers, sunshine autos, kaufman taxis, malibu club, are there any more?? hm.. i duno and the properties i've bought i've completed missions for...i've got two phone calls from the aunt and guy that owns the cafe but no missions still..

I also have got Pole position and spent $600

Cubans and Haitians - the restaurant north of sunshine autos then that fat woman... forgotten her name. They're around that part of the game I think, been so long since i did it.

Oh wait, you said you'd done trojan voodoo i think thats them. Go round that auntie's house (just off the west of the links bridge) and see if she'll brew up some tea.

Cubans and Haitians - the restaurant north of sunshine autos then that fat woman... forgotten her name. They're around that part of the game I think, been so long since i did it.

Oh wait, you said you'd done trojan voodoo i think thats them. Go round that auntie's house (just off the west of the links bridge) and see if she'll brew up some tea.

i've done the phone missions, no more phone icons, umm, the aunty one i have where the packages u have to get umm the jelly or wateva lol and then the rifle one where u have to help out..i duno

the mission that u said about getting the riffle is correct but i havn't heard of a jelly collecting mission? :huh:

LOL not jelly lol sowi umm the packets of somethin the aunt needs to cook with and the fbi or police think its drugs that one..so which is next mission? after i did the rifle missionm, i finished the haitans and cuban missions then waht

There are no more missions but your stats may still not say 100%

This is because you need to collect all 100 packages, Buy all places and complete missions for them, do extra missions on police car, ambulance, fire truck, pizza boy and taxi and raid 15 different shops. Then your done! :clapping:

Edited by ms.cooldude