Do you have plans for college

Sherman

Do you have plans for college  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have plans for college

• Yes
    • No
    • Im not going to college

I plan on going to a vocational school for my last 2 years of school, then going to a 2 year college, then a 6 year college.

After vocational school fro computers: 30000

After 2 year college for computers: 50000

After 6 year college for computers: 80000 +

Those are pretty cool plans, but what about before you win the lottery?

Oh and i think i like smallpackages plans the best, or skyline's! :lol:

Well, at 13, I'll be leaving primary school at the end of this year. I won the first half of a Continuation Scholarship (one of the biggest ones) two years ago, and I'm doing the second half this May. The upcoming ones are bigger, harder, and more important than the first half... I'm nervous...

Whether I get the full scholarship or not, I'll be going to St. Edward's in Oxford.

I, well, I want to goto Tuffs at Boston, its a good school, but I really doubt that I'll be accepted, or better yet get a scholarship...

I'll probably get into some crappy local college, but whatever.

If anyone doesnt want to goto college, then you are seriously missing out.

If you ever goto a College joke website liek Blur of Insanity or collegehumor.com you can tell they spend all night partying, doing drugs, and having sex...

Wow, thats the life for me :lol:

But really, the three majors that I am considering are in Philosophy, Theology, and maybe Psychiatry.

I am fascinated with religion, its just the greatest and strangest man made thing on Earth. And for Psychiatry, I just love warping someones mind, twisting their thoughts, and manipulating people.

For one, you can even ask Chris, I instantly I got this guy banned for having triple accounts, I had no other tips than the fact that I knew someone like that would make those accounts just to boost his ego. And on other forums I have done the same, I also have strange "preminitions" where I know when something will happen. I dont know, but I can always predict something that will happen.

For one, My friend and I (he also has the same preminitions as me) were both violently sick right before Sept 11 attacks, but after they happened we both felt a lot better, our noses stopped running, all of our cramps gone, and then the Principal came over the intercome about 30mins later telling us what happened... it may have been a coincidence, but I dunno

*cough* bullshit *cough*

sorry I just get really annoyed by people who say they have premonitions, coincidences, deja vu's, say they've visited hell or some gay shit like that, or say they eat cereal with water.

That crap annoys me :huh:

Well I for one think religion is pointless and dumb, but thats just my opinion.

And as for me every now and then I have really quick deja-vu's where it feels like I've done or seen that already happen before...

*cough* bullshit *cough*

sorry I just get really annoyed by people who say they have premonitions, coincidences, deja vu's, say they've visited hell or some gay shit like that, or say they eat cereal with water.

Muaahaha! Thank you, I was purposley doing that to point out the dumbasses saying that they evaded the Sep 11 attacks by getting sick by echoli and not being able to goto work. :lol: