What The Hell - Hacked?

I agree with you but IPB lacks in secuirty issues. And who said vBulletin costs for only $20? You got to be kidding me, right? vBulletin costs for $160 while IPB is $185. I have no idea why IPB is a bit more expensive than vBulletin. Weird. Not to be rude or anything but vBulletin deserves all the respect. I know you're not really a fan of vBulletin and I have even said exactly the same thing you have just said while I was using IPB back in the old days. One day, I went to test out vBulletin on my localhost and realized that vBulletin was a true bulletin board. I'm not saying IPB is pretty cheap or anything. I just wanna point out that vBulletin has more features & additions than IPB (and any other bulletin board). On that day, once IPB was no longer free and is now a paid bulletin board, about 75% people have moved and choosed vBulletin. There are many reasons why vBulletin is the best BBS. But I'm going to close this conversation before a war will begin lol. I just don't wanna flame on this forum as I have just joined it today. :P

Edited by Aftermath

Just think about it. If IPB's security system was pretty much tight, then how did the hacker managed to hack and mess up with your account? Brute-forced? Well that makes no sense to me at all!

I have officially made up my mind. You're an idiot.

Brute-force is when a hacker uses a program that sits there and tries every word, number, and letter combination until it hopefully cracks your password. Security features can't really stop that. There is ALWAYS a way in. The best way to avoid brute-force is to do what I did. Create your password by slamming your head against the keyboard a bunch of times.

You are just like my mom, anything YOU'VE never heard of is AUTOMATICALLY stupid or non-existant. Welcome to world of being ignorant. It will take you a while to change my opinion of you, and it very well might not EVER change. But I'm guessing you don't care.

Yes following what spaz said, all programs have a weakness , I could have my comp with every hacker prevention tool I could find and still get the shit hacked out of me..simple as that.

Yes. I've been brutefroced unfortunetly. But not on this fourm.

Souldn't this get locked by now?