Sign in to follow this  
Steven

Im leaving

We today i am officially leaving teh fourms.I MIGHT be back later. I dunno, but anyways i would like to say bye to my respected friends which are....

Chris

Spaz

Sky^

Dave

Chris82

Xenon

skullraider(sorry i forgot you :P)

kokane :P

Jack Spooner

and..... some others i forgot at the moment. well c ya later guys.

:'(

Edited by Steven

well i might come back. Im just taking a break because school. All the studying and soccer games. But mabe i'll post a couple about GTA LCS or i'll get back on during teh summer. idk but i hope so.

Ok, its been long time since i havent been here so i wont judge. but is it me or everyone that leaves, no matter if its an old member or just a newbie...they always say

my friends : Chris...Spaz..Sky...etc, i mean, i dont give a shit...but they aint ur friends, you probably talked to them a few times...but 99% of the time they aint friends.

So dont try to make a goodbye topic and put people like Chris so you look important, its pathetic.

Again, im not talking to "Steven" but im talking in general.

You are right Mr.Bryzed !!! You are a perfect guy, i love you so much!!!

Lol, ok chris, i wont post in this account anymore... lol, i just wanted to see something. :clapping:

How come an admin is talking all 'young buck south side' shit. Aint admins supposed to set an example *4 oder ppl ?! lol

*for other people

THIS PLACE IS SO ADDICTING!!! I keep on coming back and looking around but i had the earge to post. I stayed away for a while but i just can't

This place is so aweosme it makes this a part of peoples everyday lives (lol). Well anyway. Im back....

:bleh: