How much will you play GTA:LCS?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How much will you play GTA:LCS?

• All the time
    • Not very often
    • Only when i'm bored
    • During school

It's not worth £250.00.

Yeah it is worth that much. It plays MP3s, MP4 Videos, pictures, UMD movies and music, PS2-quality games, plays over the internet with WiFi, and lets you browse the internet. Not worth 250? (By the way, it's £250 for the value pack and two games, therefore, the value pack alone is less)

Also, getting a boner when thinking about GTA is...well hard even with hot coffee.

Finally, I still play GTA3 and love all GTA games. You should too, not just like the newest ones.

It's not worth £250.00.

Yeah it is worth that much. It plays MP3s, MP4 Videos, pictures, UMD movies and music, PS2-quality games, plays over the internet with WiFi, and lets you browse the internet. Not worth 250? (By the way, it's £250 for the value pack and two games, therefore, the value pack alone is less)

Also, getting a boner when thinking about GTA is...well hard even with hot coffee.

Finally, I still play GTA3 and love all GTA games. You should too, not just like the newest ones.

Amen! GTA3 rocks! I can't wait to revisit LC in a new game((old city with more appeal because there's actually more to do considering it's a new storyline)).

Amen! GTA3 rocks! I can't wait to revisit LC in a new game((old city with more appeal because there's actually more to do considering it's a new storyline)).

i think LCS will be the best GTA becuase i would've liked GTA3 the best except for the fact that the soundtrack was specially recorded. i thought Liberty City was the best GTA location. i like all the GTA games very very much except for Vice City for one reason, it took place in the 80s which screwed up the music the looks of the city and cars and the way people dress. but i still liked it just not as much. i hope they make a new gta game taking place in Vice City in present day

Edited by tyler

What was that boner talk all about?

Yeah, but I would'nt be using the majority of the accesseries that come with it.

Anyway, it's a bit much for me.

You will NEED a memory stick. You are going to want to charish that "sock" until you buy a case, TRUST ME on that one. It feels SOO much more secure with the handstrap on.

So, now, you won't be using a majority of the accessories? Excuse my rudeness, but you're an idiot.

• 2 weeks later...
will there be stat building on weapons and car control

Dude-I have a simple request of you:

CHECK THE TOPIC DATES!

LCS has been out for over 4 days so we already know the details. To answer your question, no there are no weapon or driving skill stats.

Closed. If you want to know something about the game, search the boards and if you can't find it, make a topic in the proper forum, not bumping pre-release discussion back up.

Yesterday, I got a phone call of my brother about a shop that has GTA LCS in the shop. So I went down today, and I have finally got Liberty City Stories. If any of you live in the North West of the UK, and know where Ashton-Under-Lyne is, go to Game Exchange and they have it there.

I LIVE IN THE UK AND HAVE GTA LCS