GTA LCS Fashion

Chris

IGN have posted a new article along with some new screenshots.

The article is short and literally just gives a very brief overview of five outfits Toni can wear. They are: Casual, Leone suit, Goodfellas, Antonio and Sweats. IGN's sister site Gamespy have also added a few new screenshots.So not very interesting information here but hopefully we'll get some from other sites later this week.

Yeah, there are probably more gang outfits. (i.e. Triad and South Side Hood) There is also likely to be another casual, another suit, another jump suit, and a "Frankie" similer shirt to that of Vice City. BTW, 'tis amazing Rockstar fits all of this + 10 radio stations on 1.8GB. Also, I hope there is an article soon comfirming custom skins and MP3s.

• 2 weeks later...

Well even if it's a small number, which honestly I'd be suprised if it were on the scale of San Andreas, because after all this is a handheld, I honestly could have lived without changing my clothes on that scale in San Andreas. Basically all I'd need in LCS:

A casual outfit

A suit/rich outfit

A few unique ones

But I could live with the first 2.

Oh and JACK25 ... Umm I'd say it's gonna take up as much memory as it can, if you mean to run it that is. Save file will prolly be normal size, if it were over a meg and a half I'd be suprised. And well you probably are aware of how the MP3 player works, yes it's "bad", but don't think this means the stations are short/redundant just because you have to choose between mp3 or normal as opposed to how it is on the computer. I'm sure Rockstar has something good for us.

Edited by Neonspinnaz24