Swimming, Flying and Pushbikes

tyler

Which of these do you think Rockstar is lying about?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these do you think Rockstar is lying about?

• A. No Swimming
    • B. No Flying
    • C. No Pushbikes
    • All of these
    • None of these
    • A and B
    • A and C
    • B and C

i think R* is lying about flight because in GTA3 you cant fly choppers and the chopper windows arent see through, and in Vice City and San Andreas you can fly choppers and their windows are see through. well, i noticed that the windows in the LCS choppers are see through

and i think they are lying about swimming because swimming was the best new feature in San andreas and i don't understand how they could take it out.

Edited by tyler

i think R* is lying about flight because in GTA3 you cant fly choppers and the chopper windows arent see through, and in Vice City and San Andreas you can fly choppers and their windows are see through. well, i noticed that the windows in the LCS choppers are see through

and i think they are lying about swimming because swimming was the best new feature in San andreas and i don't understand how they could take it out.

Actually, while you have the THEORY correct, you have the facts wrong.

pspgta3.jpg

Doesn't look flyable to me.

Actually, while you have the THEORY correct, you have the facts wrong.

pspgta3.jpg

Doesn't look flyable to me.

spas, if you watch the second trailer for LCS, you'll notice that when the helicopter is going down its windows are see throught and it looks flyable. thats the chopper i was talking about.

Edited by tyler