1. 1. Which of these rappers do you like best

• Bow Wow
    • 50 Cent
    • 2 Pac
    • Mike Jones
    • Eminem
    • Other
    • I Hate Rap

I'm not to fond of rap either but there is some songs I like.

Mainly the undergroud stuff and oldies. like 2 pac.

some of this new rap out there is just has a bunch a nonsense lyrics about smoking weed , bitches bling bling and senseless violent gestures.

Edited by Sabin Romero

I'm not to fond of rap either but there is some songs I like.

Mainly the undergroud stuff and oldies. like 2 pac.

some of this new rap out there is just has a bunch a nonsense lyrics about smoking weed , bitches  bling bling and senseless violent gestures.

yeah 2 pac is awesome.

youre right. now rap is just about drinking, drug, smoking, stealing, sex, and killing cops. but most of it is good music.

what y'all talkin about, rap is awesome

I love how you listen to rap, yet you just spoke with a redneck word. I always found that "gangstas" and rednecks spoke pretty similar, yet neither one of them like eachother.

they just rap about there bitches and money

so do you like or hate rap

Talk a wild guess, genius.

I'm going to have to say I am not a fan of rap. There are some I'll listen to, and I'll definetly jam to that old skool shit, but most of it is fuckin retarded. One thing that irritates me is the retarded faces they make. SOMEONE NEEDS TO LET THEM KNOW THEY LOOK LIKE IDIOTS!

I'm going to have to say I am not a fan of rap. There are some I'll listen to, and I'll definetly jam to that old skool shit, but most of it is fuckin retarded. One thing that irritates me is the retarded faces they make. SOMEONE NEEDS TO LET THEM KNOW THEY LOOK LIKE IDIOTS!

Word. I hate new rap but will occasionally listen to old skool stuff like Sir Mix-a-Lot or The Godfather. I like Rock and Techno.

what y'all talkin about, rap is awesome

I love how you listen to rap, yet you just spoke with a redneck word. I always found that "gangstas" and rednecks spoke pretty similar, yet neither one of them like eachother.

they just rap about there bitches and money

so do you like or hate rap

Talk a wild guess, genius.

yeah i hate the faces they make but its good music

Got to love tupac, he was great.

why did he have to die <_<

I also like luda,50 cent ,bizzybone and dont forget the king of crunk lil jon.

ive never listened to lil jon

hey, gta-player, i like eminem to but his rap is like fake rap. i liked 2 pacand 50 cent. and yeah, why did 2 pac have to die?

hey, gta-player, i like eminem to but his rap is like fake rap. i liked 2 pacand 50 cent. and yeah, why did 2 pac have to die?

Eminem is fake... Yet 50 isn't? Ahahahaha! Ha...... I know some true hardcore rap fans who would own your ass so badly. :rofl2:

hey, gta-player, i like eminem to but his rap is like fake rap.

How is it fake rap? I like 50 Cent too, but he's nowhere close to being as good as Eminem imo.

Edited by gta-player

this will sound weird to u all, but eminem, is good, and so is 50 cent, but i consider any rap that doesnt say F*** at least once, or the rap song is sang by a white person (Eminem) i consider fake rap. i dont consider 50 cent fake rap cuz he fits both these descriptions

• 4 weeks later...