GTA:SA Dissapointment

tyler

Where you dissapointed in GTA:SA?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Where you dissapointed in GTA:SA?

• Yes, very
    • Yes, a little
    • No, it had everything i expected

i was dissapointed in SA. there were a few thing they said would be in it but weren't, they are

if you drive away from the cops, the cops would grab onto the back of your car

cops go after you for traffic laws

if your car is all of a sudden gone you can pick it up at the impound lot

all of these, they said would be in the game but they arent. that dissapointed me.

Firstly if you are busted in a car it appears at the back of the car park under the cop station in whichever city you were nearest to. Traffic violations would completely ruin the game, being busted each time you went more than 30mph, through a red light or over a white line is NOT what i would call fun. Cops grabbing onto the back of your car? So you want there to be no escape from cops ever? Every time you steal a car, drive badly or kill someone you get arrested every single time? You wouldnt get further than the street next to the cop station before you were back there again. That is insane, it really is. This has been discussed so many times. I have a suggestion, go downtown and buy The Sims or Driv3r, you'll have lots of fun walking your dog and going to the toilet.

Firstly if you are busted in a car it appears at the back of the car park under the cop station in whichever city you were nearest to. Traffic violations would completely ruin the game, being busted each time you went more than 30mph, through a red light or over a white line is NOT what i would call fun. Cops grabbing onto the back of your car? So you want there to be no escape from cops ever? Every time you steal a car, drive badly or kill someone you get arrested every single time? You wouldnt get further than the street next to the cop station before you were back there again. That is insane, it really is. This has been discussed so many times. I have a suggestion, go downtown and buy The Sims or Driv3r, you'll have lots of fun walking your dog and going to the toilet.

screw you. that's only your opinion you idiot. by the way, i have the sims 2, its awesome thank you very much, and driver 3 sucked

also, about the impound lot, i wasnt talking about when youre arrested, i was saying when it mysteriously disappears. they said if your car dissappears, you can pick it up at an impound lot. i never found a fricken impound lot

Edited by tyler

Driver 3 did suck, It had good graphics but the replay value of it was low.

So once you beat you must likely would not play it again.

The only other pluses to it was the police system it had

Like in gta the cops randomly appear.

I driver its possible to be chased by the same cop car for the whole chase,

so you can deak him out which is fun.

The cars can get bullet holes in em.

If you break the law the police are called and the cops will drive to that

location, and to each location you cause trouble untill they find you.

It had traffic laws, and if you get out of car and go into another car its

possible to have your wanted level go to zero.

And you could buuuurrnnnn rubber! :clapping:

I wonder if in liberty city stories you'll be able to get bullet holes in your car

It would be a major improvement to it.

and beable to actual win against the cops would be nice for once.

Driver 3 did suck, It had good graphics but the replay value of it was low.

So once you beat you must likely would not play it again.

The only other pluses to it was the police system it had

Like in gta the cops randomly appear.

I driver its possible to be chased by the same cop car for the whole chase,

so you can deak him out which is fun.

The cars can get bullet holes in em.

If you break the law the police are called and the cops will drive to that

location, and to each location you cause trouble untill they find you.

It had traffic laws, and if you get out of car and go into another car its

possible to have your wanted level go to zero.

And you could buuuurrnnnn rubber! :clapping:

I wonder if in liberty city stories you'll be able to get bullet holes in your car

It would be a major improvement to it.

and beable to actual win against the cops would be nice for once.

so, you agree with me that it is cool if cops go after you for traffic laws?

i also noticed in driver 3 that when i fell from a building as tall as a basketball hoop i died

i hope they have bullet holes but i doubt they will becuase theyve never done it before. maybe in GTA4

also, what do you mean actually win against cops

Screw you. That's only your opinion you idiot. By the way, I have the Sims 2. It's awesome, thank you very much, and Driver 3 sucked.

Also, about the impound lot. I wasn't talking about when you're arrested, I was saying when it mysteriously disappears. They said if your car dissappears, you can pick it up at an impound lot. I never found a fricken impound lot.

Watch it and relax. Also, when a car disappears it's because the system didn't have enough ram to keep the location of your car. So if you're whining about your car disappearing in San Andreas, get the PC version. And if cars still disappear, buy more memory. Also, traffic violations in Driv3r are why the Driver series itself is GTA's bitch. Finally, police did grab youe car in SanAn, play "Reuniting the Families" again. Oh, and by the way, I colored all of your English mistakes in red. ^_^

Screw you. That's only your opinion you idiot. By the way, I have the Sims 2. It's awesome, thank you very much, and Driver 3 sucked.

Also, about the impound lot. I wasn't talking about when you're arrested, I was saying when it mysteriously disappears. They said if your car dissappears, you can pick it up at an impound lot. I never found a fricken impound lot.

Watch it and relax. Also, when a car disappears it's because the system didn't have enough ram to keep the location of your car. So if you're whining about your car disappearing in San Andreas, get the PC version. And if cars still disappear, buy more memory. Also, traffic violations in Driv3r are why the Driver series itself is GTA's bitch. Finally, police did grab youe car in SanAn, play "Reuniting the Families" again. Oh, and by the way, I colored all of your English mistakes in red. ^_^

english mistakes? what the hell does that mean

Ahahaha! :rofl2:

If he agrees with you on that, you're both stupid. QUIT RUINING A FUN GAME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! If you want traffic laws, player Driv3r.

It means mistakes in your English, what the HELL could it possibly mean?

Ahahaha! :rofl2:

If he agrees with you on that, you're both stupid. QUIT RUINING A FUN GAME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! If you want traffic laws, player Driv3r.

It means mistakes in your English, what the HELL could it possibly mean?

no shit, i didn't realize that he had corrected me already. i though that i was using the proper english cause it was already corrected.

good lord just becuase its a little more realistic doesnt meant it'll ruin the game.

Edited by tyler

Reply to tyler: "what did you mean by actualy winning against the cops"

What I mean is that in grand theft auto the cops will keep appearing,

so you keep killen em and more and more keep coming.

Making it a infinite supply of cops.

So you can't win against them by killen all of em.

So I think it would be an improvement if you terminate so many possible

random set number of cops, your wanted level will go to zero again.

Then possible after a set number of in game hours its reset to a random number of set cops again.

sorta like the game mafia, if you kill so many of em they stop chasing you.

then you get out of your car go to another car and lose your wanted level.

Perhaps this is a good idea for mod, someone could make thats good at programing :?:

Calm down. And it's not proper English unless you Capitalize and Punctuate.?!, when needed! :P

hello moron, its just a chat site, no one cares about proper grammar unless they cant read it at all.

Oh no, i made a grammar mistake right here: cant. BFD dude

by the way Sabin Romero, i like the idea of being able to kill them all so they will stop comeing after you.

Edited by tyler

Then possible after a set number of in game hours its reset to a random number of set cops again.

Perhaps this is a good idea for mod, someone could make thats good at programing :?:

I thought everyone wanted realism? Where is the realism in any of this?

Calm down. And it's not proper English unless you Capitalize and Punctuate.?!, when needed! :P

hello moron, its just a chat site, no one cares about proper grammar unless they cant read it at all.

Oh no, i made a grammar mistake right here: cant. BFD dude

by the way Sabin Romero, i like the idea of being able to kill them all so they will stop comeing after you.

You have alot to learn, son. YOU aren't the majority here, WE are. We do care about grammar and punctuation.

This isn't a "chat" site either. You don't chat, you discuss.

offtopic: Spaz wtf is Fish Pocket?

Anyway, if you keep killing police, ARE THEY GOING TO LET YOU GO?

That would be stupid. Just letting some psycho that killed hundreds of cops go wild in the city. Not realistic AT ALL.

This isn't a "chat" site either. You don't chat, you discuss.

offtopic: Spaz wtf is Fish Pocket?

Anyway, if you keep killing police, ARE THEY GOING TO LET YOU GO?

That would be stupid. Just letting some psycho that killed hundreds of cops go wild in the city. Not realistic AT ALL.

I don;t know if you can't read or what but the point was if

you kill all of the cops!!!! meaning there would be no more cops

left to chase you, hence the police station ran outta cops!!!!

(of course not permently)

I thought everyone wanted realism? Where is the realism in any of this?

it'd be realistic if you could actually kill all of the cops

First, learn how to quote.

I don't think anyone could possibly read that.

Secondly, if you hadn't checked, NOBODY WANTS COMPLETE REALISM except you and Sabin.

Thirdly, killing all the cops, isn't realistic at all. You'd have to deal with the army, FBI and SWAT.

How on earth can a "gangtsa" do THAT?

First, learn how to quote.

I don't think anyone could possibly read that.

Secondly, if you hadn't checked, NOBODY WANTS COMPLETE REALISM except you and Sabin.

Thirdly, killing all the cops, isn't realistic at all. You'd have to deal with the army, FBI and SWAT.

How on earth can a "gangtsa" do THAT?

Im sorry the computer screwed up but dont insult me. also its just a game

I think maybe the mafia thing (if you kill a cop before he calls for backup, you lose wanted level) would be good, but on the other side, it would be quite hard to make SWAT, FBI or army chasing you because you will lose your wanted level almost every time you kill a cop, so no mafia thing :cigar:

Hmm..? I see this whole cop thing is still being debated.

well I think we should all agree that all in all the cop thing in

gta needs a makeover. The whole infinite cop thing is so ps2

style and soon ps3 will be comin out.

Just a imagine the capatbilites ps3 will be able to do.

People will get bored of seeing no bullet holes in there cars and 16 bit txd files so small, when layed on the . dff its distorted to no end.

gta In my opinion needs a whole new game engine, becuase I think they still using the same one they made 6 years ago or so. Theres obviouse clues to that, particulary if your into moding and get a good understanding of how the game engine works and start noticing similarities in the txd files between games.

So I hope rockstar creates a new game engine, or when ps3 comes out gta might fall in the cracks ( but unlikely Becuase i don't think their that stupid)

B)

I most likely think liberty city stories will be the last game made using that game engine, just in time before ps3.

My view stands still.

One gangster killing every single cop in the city. Not possible. They'd call for backup, and since you are so concerned about realism, THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE IF IT IS REALISTIC.

I just realised that didn't make sense.

Oh well, try to read it anyway.

Lump it or like but realizism is were its going. Like video games started from 4 bit graphics. like pac-man.

now look at games it keeps gettin more and more real.

and ps3 will be using blue ray disc and it can hold like 50 gigabytes

or something around there on it. So thats a whole lot of game.

So rockstar will probly change the game engine to take advatage

of such a generous disc.

And about it being unrealistic killen all the cops ya it is.

But what irrates me about the cop thing. Is say i'm being chased with 2 stars and jump into a alley find a idle car go inside and drive out normaly.

and they did'nt see me would'nt I lose the heat?

This is the kinda stuff gta needs and its not going to be possible with that

old game engine their still using to make the gta games.