tyler

Where you dissapointed in GTA:SA?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Where you dissapointed in GTA:SA?

• Yes, very
    • Yes, a little
    • No, it had everything i expected

Akuma your a hard person to please.

But why don't you tell us WHAT YOU THINK WOULD BE BETTER.

for upcoming gta games.

and don't bs us by saying some smart remark.

Putting something intelligent in rather then being a critic to other people's ideas would be nice for a change.

Akuma your a hard person to please.

But why don't you tell us WHAT YOU THINK WOULD BE BETTER.

for upcoming gta games.

and don't bs us by saying some smart remark.

Putting something intelligent in rather then being a critic to other people's ideas would be nice for a change.

i know akuma seriuosly

Ummmm, if you'd read my posts, the only thing I want are being not too realistic, and having Vice City physics (different engine btw)

I'm out of this topic. Two people that have one thought, and a few that have another one.

oh yeah, this isn't really San Andreas discussion, more GTA4

Edited by Akuma

Well I think this forum just about had its run.

Not much else to debate.

Seems to be heading into more of a chat line.

But this was a good forum. There should be a special forum for this type of topic and it should be ######.

Rules would be: Only give a breif explanation and your ideas in point form.

after a while mail to rockstar.

This woud be a excellent idea for whoever can make a ###### forum.

I know there was one similair called gta4 wishlist but that forum was all messed up because its not in point form. for example point form is:

*cars need bullet holes

*cars that you can fill up with gas

*houses can get damaged

*sewer lids can ripp off and you can go in the sewer

*etc...

more missions damnit i cant believe how much space there is and how few missions there are e.g mt chilliad 1 mission what was the point

hashbury and garcia there wasnt much happening there was there

the water towers in l.s nothing there either

east beach well i wanted some intense gang action there thats what its renowned for isnt it

i will think of soem more soon

parky

more missions damnit i cant believe how much space there is and how few missions there are e.g mt chilliad 1 mission what was the point

hashbury and garcia there wasnt much happening there was there

the water towers in l.s nothing there either

east beach well i wanted some intense gang action there thats what its renowned for isnt it

i will think of soem more soon

parky

yes more missions please

i was dissapointed by the desert i can drive though that in less than a minute while the country was over a minutes drive and to say i love to explore the desert more of it would be good just imagine all the secrets that could go in.

yeah, more countryside more desert. there is a secret in the desert, near area 69, there is a hole with about 5-6 bodies in it.

i was dissapointed by the desert i can drive though that in less than a minute while the country was over a minutes drive and to say i love to explore the desert more of it would be good just imagine all the secrets that could go in.

desert was a big dissapointment for me 2. cmon, I expected the desert to be a desert, not a place that you can drive through in about a minute, that is smaller than san fierro, I expected it to be at least 3 times bigger (really), nothing but sand and rocks for miles along the horinzon, not making it look like smaller and a bit "hotter" badlands, and badlands were even too small to be, well, countryside. if you're making countryside, that should look like it, not like some LS suburb :drool:

desert was a big dissapointment for me 2. cmon, I expected the desert to be a desert, not a place that you can drive through in about a minute, that is smaller than san fierro, I expected it to be at least 3 times bigger (really), nothing but sand and rocks for miles along the horinzon, not making it look like smaller and a bit "hotter" badlands, and badlands were even too small to be, well, countryside. if you're making countryside, that should look like it, not like some LS suburb :drool:

the whole map was too small. i though it would be huge. it was big but not as big as i thought

• 4 weeks later...
i was dissapointed in SA. there were a few thing they said would be in it but weren't, they are

if you drive away from the cops, the cops would grab onto the back of your car

cops go after you for traffic laws

if your car is all of a sudden gone you can pick it up at the impound lot

all of these, they said would be in the game but they arent. that dissapointed me.

Dont forget that they also didn't put in that you were able to take the trolley or w/e it's called. You know.... the train on the roads! :weird:

Dont forget that they also didn't put in that you were able to take the trolley or w/e it's called. You know.... the train on the roads! :weird:

I also thought that you would be able to get in the tram and then shoot from it. I like to do that when in bobcats or similar vehicles, but as soon as the cop starts to shoot at the vehicle, the driver either drives fast and crashes very soon, or runs away.