Vice City Disappointment

tyler

Were you disappointed in Vice City?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Were you disappointed in Vice City?

• No, it had everything i expected
    • Yes, a little
    • Yes, a lot
    • It was a major let down

Completely amazing, Vice was and is my favourite Grand Theft Auto game to date, the only thing in San Andreas that wasn't featured in vice and which I wanted was the harrier jump jet (hydra). It really was that good, it had a great soundtrack, the missions were good and the map was excellent. To be disappointed with it would be like being disappointed with a Laptop after having a ZX Spectrum for 15 years.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

No way was it a disappointment.

IMO it smashed GTA 3 by a longshot, when it came out.

I also believe it is/was the best selling PS2 game, along with GT3.

Probably partial towards Vice City, because of my name, but I still love it. :)

I also got a import version form the UK. (More blood/gore and prostitution)

I paid like $190 for it, on E-Bay 2 weeks before it came out in Australia, because it was the un-censored version.

I know this was bumped but I'll add my reply. It's my most favorite GTA and for those that say Liberty City is bigger than Vice City, it's not. Vice City is bigger than Liberty City. I'm glad this topic starter was banned because he must not like the 80's scene. People really overreact. No swimming isn't the end of the world, it just adds another obstacle to GTA. Tommy Vercetti was the best GTA protagonist, IMO. So this GTA is definitely not a disappointment.

Oh the animator? You just go to www.userbars.com go to animator and instead of getting the URL which didn't work for me just save the userbars that you want on your computer and then upload them into the animator and you're good. Good luck!

Back on topic, yeah I think the main thing about VC that won me over was the atmosphere of Miami and the 80s and Tommy was just awesome.

It was a very good game but I was mad that you couldnt swin, vice city was 1/2 water and getting on and off a boat was a life or death situation. When I knew that you could fly helis I thought you could fly the big planes too, but you cant :(. But still, good game.

Lets compare Liberty City and Vice City, not counting the useless beach and water in VC. Liberty City has a subway and tunnel system, that makes Liberty City a bit bigger than Vice City. Vice City has interiors, which makes it almost the same size as liberty. So, in the end, they're the same size.

Lets compare Liberty City and Vice City, not counting the useless beach and water in VC. Liberty City has a subway and tunnel system, that makes Liberty City a bit bigger than Vice City. Vice City has interiors, which makes it almost the same size as liberty. So, in the end, they're the same size.

Now are we talking landmass or the features 'cause I'm talking about landmass. :mellow: