anyone seen snow in LCS yet

tyler

They wouldn't tell you something like that. Their job is to make the game, and they've done that. If there are any problems with it (eg snow is supposed to happen but doesn't) then they'll fix it and release an update, but thats unlikely. Perhaps the snow comes in a particular mission or something.

xenon thats exactly what i was thinking about snow coming in at a certain mission. just like in SA with the burglaries. i will be buying the guidebook in a couple days and i'll let you all know then

Play through LCS more and let us know if it ever snows then ;)

I just played through 45% of the game, beat the story missions, not happy due to the shortness of the story, but I have not seen any snow, I have heard that in the car mission on level 9 snow appears but only for a short while, but level 9 is like next to impossible to get to, so I dont know.

I just played through 45% of the game, beat the story missions, not happy due to the shortness of the story, but I have not seen any snow, I have heard that in the car mission on level 9 snow appears but only for a short while, but level 9 is like next to impossible to get to, so I dont know.

whats car mission level 9

whats car mission level 9

Its the side mission of selling cars in Portland if you get to level 9 apparently there is snow, but I can't confirm cause it is hard and have only got to level 2.

i got to level 3 and I have gotten 38% complete, and still no snow to :angry:

I have heard that if you can get to level 9 and 10 there is snow, however I got to level 7 and failed, now the icon is no longer there, if anyelse reaches snow doing something else, please let us know.

Just that mission sadly.

thats rediculous, thhats just there to make it harder then. i hate when magizines make things like this sound incredible but then its only for a short time. like the LC changes, after you beat the game, you end up changing almost all the changes in the city

thanks for posting that video clip

No problem.

And yeah, in the magazines they made it seem like snow was a regular part of the weather, when really all it does is make the Salesman missions harder by having slippery conditions.

i know i was really dissapointed

it should have been with the calnder on the psp. and like in late november thru january it could snow and stick to the ground. we all need to send a letter to rockstar!

i think it shouldve just snowed normally, but no as often as rain though