LCS letdowns

tyler

Here are a list of things said to be in LCS but they arent:

1. Snow

2. Moving while shooting is only for some guns, not all.

3. Entering buildings (Only possible for ammunation and safe houses)

If i am wrong about any of these, please let me know

If you noticed other things that were supposed to be but arent in the game, post here

1. Snow

If you noticed other things that were supposed to be but arent in the game, post here

You are only correct about #2. Then again, Rockstar never said shooting and moving at the same time would be in the game. You don't know if snow is not in the game yet, maybe it is in a certain mission as Xenon said. Also, about #3-you can enter buildings besides those-I've been able to also get into that cargo ship at the docks to play the minigame.

1. Snow

You are only correct about #2. Then again, Rockstar never said shooting and moving at the same time would be in the game. You don't know if snow is not in the game yet, maybe it is in a certain mission as Xenon said. Also, about #3-you can enter buildings besides those-I've been able to also get into that cargo ship at the docks to play the minigame.

i'm not talking about what R* said because they didnt say anything. its what magizines and fansites said. about entering buildings, i meant buildings not cargos ships. you know like resturants or clothing stores, or police stations

Then you shouldnt be let down.. I mean they were from fansites.. not from Rockstar :|

but they were also from websites and magizines who have actually played the game, they should know

Sometimes people lie to get publicity.

And so what , even if you can not shoot and run, they gave you the ability to sprint with big guns.

snow, not to sure about.

Just be happy they let you go into safe houses.

YOu can not load all the things on to one umd or it will kill the psp battery. :mellow:

Then you shouldnt be let down.. I mean they were from fansites.. not from Rockstar :|

but they were also from websites and magizines who have actually played the game, they should know

Sometimes people lie to get publicity.

And so what , even if you can not shoot and run, they gave you the ability to sprint with big guns.

snow, not to sure about.

Just be happy they let you go into safe houses.

YOu can not load all the things on to one umd or it will kill the psp battery. :mellow:

yeah, you're right. i was happy about running with big guns

i also realized that magizines said that you can use the trip skip feature from SA and you cant

Edited by tyler

Supposedly it was going to auto-detect the "worst threat" so instead of aiming at a random ped you'd aim at the drug dealer or the boss you had to kill or whatever. Bulllllshiiiiit! It does NOT!

i know dude, seriously. they said it would aim at you biggest danger, but it doesn't. they also said that during free aim you could tap L to slow down motion and you can't.

But the game still is an excellent GTA game. or at least better than San Andreas

Supposedly it was going to auto-detect the "worst threat" so instead of aiming at a random ped you'd aim at the drug dealer or the boss you had to kill or whatever. Bulllllshiiiiit! It does NOT!

i know dude, seriously. they said it would aim at you biggest danger, but it doesn't. they also said that during free aim you could tap L to slow down motion and you can't.

But the game still is an excellent GTA game. or at least better than San Andreas

No, it's not. Being on a handheld it can't really be called better than the console ones which are smoother and way easier to play.

No, it's not. Being on a handheld it can't really be called better than the console ones which are smoother and way easier to play.

i say its better

I had heard that you could purchase real estate.  Havent seen that yet though.  Also it was said that there were going to be many safehouses instead of one per island.  So far i only have the one in portland.

i am already in shoreside vale. there is only one safehourse per island and you cant purchase real estate

You can purchase real estate. You purchase the Motorcycle Shop in Stanuton Island and after you sell bikes, it generates money. Easy Credit Autos in Hardwood also generates money after its missions are completed.

where is this bike shop

The Bike Shop is under the Staunton/Shoreside Lift Bridge, on the street running along the side of Liberty Cocks Stadium.

all rumors aren't true guys. its hard to fit all that stuff onto a 1.5gb mini-disk. maybe when they comeout with the next gta psp game they will have found some way of making the disk bigger in size.

The disc holds 1.8GB of information, actually. LCS is great, and I'm sure Rockstar will create a Vice City iteration for PSP, but after that, I think if they made a "San Andreas Stories" type game, the (maybe) PSP2 would be out.

You can purchase real estate. You purchase the Motorcycle Shop in Stanuton Island and after you sell bikes, it generates money. Easy Credit Autos in Hardwood also generates money after its missions are completed.

where is this bike shop

The Bike Shop is under the Staunton/Shoreside Lift Bridge, on the street running along the side of Liberty Cocks Stadium.

all rumors aren't true guys. its hard to fit all that stuff onto a 1.5gb mini-disk. maybe when they comeout with the next gta psp game they will have found some way of making the disk bigger in size.

The disc holds 1.8GB of information, actually. LCS is great, and I'm sure Rockstar will create a Vice City iteration for PSP, but after that, I think if they made a "San Andreas Stories" type game, the (maybe) PSP2 would be out.

i agree with you. i hope R* creats vice city stories. only in present day and maybe something happened in the city and made it so it has hills. i also agree about SA stories. if theyre gonna make a psp2 itll probably be out by then

Lets hope that if they make a PSP2 they do a better job on the controls, I don't think that Rockstar should waste any more time on Handhelds games, stick to consoles, granted LCS is a good game but there were too many disappointments, I can't find snow and I have beaten the story mode, 45% done with the game. You can go into your hideouts but really that is it, not very exciting with it not being a new city. I did like the sprinting with all weapons, but there are more important things that didn't happen.

Lets hope that if they make a PSP2 they do a better job on the controls, I don't think that Rockstar should waste any more time on Handhelds games, stick to consoles, granted LCS is a good game but there were too many disappointments, I can't find snow and I have beaten the story mode, 45% done with the game. You can go into your hideouts but really that is it, not very exciting with it not being a new city. I did like the sprinting with all weapons, but there are more important things that didn't happen.

yes, LCS was the best GTA but it wouldve been better on a system. and you cant sprint with all guns. i noticed you cant sprint with a minigun