YoungFools.co.uk

YoungFools

logo4.gif

Hey everyone, I own a website called youngFools.co.uk and I need your help to keep it going.

its only just started, and there are not many people on it, so please join the forums today. There are also many other sections on the site, like a gallery, a music database (NEW!) and an online store along the way... basically, there are many ways in which you can get involved... so come on, help us out!

Edited by YoungFools

• 1 month later...

great news, my site has been hacked. who by? I think its some dirty germans. CR3W managed to change my index page, but everything else seems fine. I Found out it was an anonymous ftp username that i accidently allowed access to my main FTP account.

They left their mark on the page, 'black ink on black paper'.

Edited by YoungFools

• 2 months later...

After a long annoying term, I have rebuillt the website totally, and im slowly adding bits back to the site. Take a look at its new layout. Please submit some of your photos and videos... and now, you can also submit your bands music too! If ou want to talk about extreme sports please feel free to join the forums. ^_^

great news, my site has been hacked. who by? I think its some dirty germans. CR3W managed to change my index page, but everything else seems fine. I Found out it was an anonymous ftp username that i accidently allowed access to my main FTP account.

They left their mark on the page, 'black ink on black paper'.

Misc-Internet_Serious_Business.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Alrite guys! new section of the site is up and running... If you have a band, or know of a friend whos in a band, there is an awsome new music database on the site! Each band gets their own profile, with photos, album art, bios, and... upload your tracks for people to hear! check it out... and tell me what you think... or even better, sign up your band today!

Too plain advertising. But since im so kind and a good guy then i will click on the ads ^_^ have fun with building up your community!

EDIT: SLayer does parkour and hes reading the post ATM and i bet he says anything about the parkour too =P

Edited by Joonascool

Look, according to this thread nobody is interested in your site. Now, I don't wanna start a fight, but maybe you should give up posting information about your site in here. I've seen that you have only 17 members after a few months, so things are not going very well. Many of your features are still under construction, so the site is kinda boring. My opinion is that you should had at least finished 90% of your site before you opened it.

And one more thing. Parkour is NOT a sport. So how the hell you open a site without the right informations. I bet you think tricking is also parkour...

Actually, if you read the thread you will notice that the site has been totally redone. and the forums were opened on 2nd Feb this year. Also, only 3 sections are left.

The Gallery is open, The radio section is done, The Music Database is done, Forums done, and also some other pages are completed... including a privacy policy. all that we really need now are members for all sections.

That is why I am advertising my site here.

And parkour is a sport... 'To some people (particularly non-practitioners), parkour is an extreme sport, to others a discipline more comparable to martial arts.' -from Wikipedia. and check other extreme sports sites, parkour is there.

So im sorry if I caused any trouble but all im doing is advertising my site, and letting people know about the latest features... like all the other sites.

And parkour is a sport... 'To some people (particularly non-practitioners), parkour is an extreme sport, to others a discipline more comparable to martial arts.' -from Wikipedia. and check other extreme sports sites, parkour is there.

Extreme sport sites dunno nothing. And Parkour has nothing to do with martial arts. Martial arst are mostly about fighting and defending yourself. Parkour is about crossing obstacles. That's where it's name came from. Word "Parkour" came from words "obstacle coursing".

Now I just wanna ask you something. Do you practice all those things you mentioned on your site? Any of them?

So im sorry if I caused any trouble but all im doing is advertising my site, and letting people know about the latest features... like all the other sites.

No, nothing like that. My point was that people on this site obviously aren't really interested in extreme sports, so I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn't bother posting it on this site and try somewhere else, there is nothing bad in advertising your own site. I'd probably do the same thing if I was you, just I think that I would get bored after advertising it many times here, but with no result.