Motorcycles

UWEIUCFW

• 2 weeks later...

ALSO, what about Super-Cops. No, no, no. I mean like cops that chase after your speeding car and grab onto the end of it in a desperate attempt to stop you. that would be nice as it has happened sometimes in real life. :coolthumbup:

Cop: (Latches onto your ride) Get out of the damn car, @$$hole!

You: :wtf:

it would add style! but then again, if you suddenly turned you could CRUSH them under your wheels! :weird:

QUOTE (mickymg2003 @ Apr 9 2004, 06:27 PM)

Its a bit james bond and dramatic 

yeah! make it James Bond-style! ability to get flamethrowers on your bikes! and ability to fire any weapon from a vehicle!!  burn, cops, burn!! MWHAHAHAHA! 

That would be cool, just like in Terminator 2, shooting your shotgun,

while riding. :dribble: I hope they make a better aim system,

like in True Crime: Streets of L.A. , only better. Shooting from your

car while driving was very cool in True Crime.

yeah! make it James Bond-style! ability to get flamethrowers on your bikes! and ability to fire any weapon from a vehicle!! :D burn, cops, burn!! MWHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Now people are just being purely idiotic. Its grand theft auto, why do jackasses have to have it all james bond and resident evil style? I remember people saying there should be non-killable zombies chasing you. WTF!? Get a damn life and stop trying to ruin a good game for christs sake.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah! make it James Bond-style! ability to get flamethrowers on your bikes! and ability to fire any weapon from a vehicle!! :D burn, cops, burn!! MWHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Now people are just being purely idiotic. Its grand theft auto, why do jackasses have to have it all james bond and resident evil style? I remember people saying there should be non-killable zombies chasing you. WTF!? Get a damn life and stop trying to ruin a good game for christs sake.

we're not trying to ruin it, just imputting our ideas...our CRAZY ideas... :blink:

Well, I can't say I love the 2 guns at the time idea, but I really like

shooting in slow-motion from your car. This is so cool about True Crime:

I remember me driving on the highway, going in slow-motion,

aiming at the person in front of me, shooting at the gas tank,

a huge explosion in slow-motion looked so cool.

I use the word slow-motion a lot. :blink:

Edited by PrecisionBass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heh. I'll hv to ask meh AIM buddy xStreetSoldier88 who played the beta version to tell me about wut they got <_< *sarcasm* i hate dumbasses who do that.. i met him in a group chat with a buncha 6ers from my school and he said he works for EB Games and he's 15 and played the beta version of san andreas... yeah-the-fawk-right <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus Christ Dude, you're the 1 who should get a life! They were only messing around. You should calm down and have a bit a fun sometimes or at least don't drag everyone else down with you. :thumbsdown:

(The idea of a flamethrower on a bike sounds awesome though :lol: )